Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:19 pm

"Kylee!" I shout. "Kylee!" I repeat. It felt like it had been ages since I had seen her. Our last date didn't go to well... I begin pacing the porch of the cabin. I really needed to talk to her. Loneliness was overcoming me. Where was she? Maybe she was down at the stables. I sit down twirling my dagger in my hands, thinking.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee heard her name in the cabin. She came out from her portion of the room. Kylee knew that voice, it was Cain's. "Cain?" she asked, not believing it was his. Kylee threw her engagment ring in her pocket and took a deep breath. She was such a bad person. Kylee had gone off, not seeing him, then got engaged. Yikes."Hi Cain..." she said leaning in the door frame.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I hop up and turn around. I run up and give her a hug. "It's been forever since I've seen you. How are you?" I wished I had more to say. It had been to long. Everything I had even thought for the past month or two wanted to pour out at once. I didn't realize how lonely I really was until this moment.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee hugged him back for a moment."I'm good... but I need to tell you something." she said slowly. He was going to hate her and never want to see her again. Kylee's eyes began to water, before she wiped them off, no tears yet.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 pm

"Kylee, are you OK?" I ask. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I knew my girlfriend well enough to know when something was wrong. I suddenly forget my defensiveness to focus in on what she wanted to tell me. "What is it that you wanted to tell me? You know you can say anything around me."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked at him, feeling part of her heart tear up into tiny pieces. She walked over to her bed and motioned for Cain to sit by her."I haven't seen you in months Cain..." Kylee began slowly."A lot can happen in a few months." she said softly. Kylee felt the tears come back. This was going to be hard, and painful.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 pm

"Kylee, you're worrying me. What is it?" My heart I was sure she could hear. Images of horrors flashed across my mind. I start thinking of what could make Kylee like this?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee couldn't contain herself anymore. "I'm engaged!" she blurted out. The tears came back, running down her cheeks. Kylee covered her face with her hands, wishing she could vanish. She was such a jerk. The tears were constant, and they would continue for a while.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm shocked for a moment, then I begin to smile. It was a pretty impressive joke. I hear a simple pad on the floor and know, it's not a joke. I stare at the tear droplet on the floor. I'm to upset to reply in anger, to angry to reply in fear, and to afraid to reply hurt, so I remain emotionless."Kylee." I wanted to scream and cry. "Kylee, I... I..." I stand up and look at her. I can imagine that she's upset, so I'm sorry for her, I'm furious that she betrayed me. These mixed feelings were new. I usually have the emotional rage of a teaspoon.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked up at him, tears in her eyes. She felt like crap."I'm so sorry Cain. I'm such a jerk..." she said closing her eyes tight. "I was lonely, I thought you were dead." Kylee explained. "I didn't mean too, Aiden was just so nice." she said looking at the floor. She couldn't meet his eyes."You are such a great person, you deserve better than me." Kylee told him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 pm

"I might deserve better, but I don't want better." I force a smile."I'll make this work, even if it means changing who I am. I'll admire you from a distance if I have to," I say... I hate serious conversations. "I just want to know one thing... was he decent enough to buy a nice ring?" I ask teasingly. I wanted to be mad, but there was no way in the name of Zeus I could.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked at him, half surprised. She reached into her pocket and brought out the ring."It was his mother's..." Kylee told him. She set the ring in Cain's hands. Kylee felt a rush of terrible emotions. She hated herself, but she was happy Cain was trying to make this less painful. He had every right to be mad, so why wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 pm

"Wow, your boyfriend, sorry, Fiance, is s broke he had to give you a hand-me-down? Come on! You're better then that!" I laugh. "Let's get something to drink. On me." I extend my hand to help her up. I can't help but smile and feel a bit jealous. Aiden had struck gold. Even crying she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee let a smile play on her lips and she took his hand. "Alright." she said softly. She didn't like how he was insulting Aiden behind his back. Kylee sighed and wiped off her eyes. No more tears.

~New topic? Mess Hall? Invite Greek? This could get interesting~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:32 am

~Moon, the way you're thinking is sick, twisted, and wrong. Just one more reason you're like me. xD I'll make the topic.~
"I''m gonna go see if Eli has any sodas to borrow. I'll be at the dinning hall in just a second." I smile at her yet again. I raise her head and make sure we make eye contact. "Thank you for telling me. It would've been easier to keep secret, and leave us both in a lie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)   Loneliness is killing me! (Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loneliness is killing me! (Moon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: