Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newcomer in the Hermes cabin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
River Jackson

River Jackson

Newcomer in the Hermes cabin Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer in the Hermes cabin   Newcomer in the Hermes cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Elinora looked nervously around. She was meant to go to the Hermes cabin, right? Yes, that's what the other guy said. She tapped her fingers against her thigh; it had always been a tic she'd had.
Elinora searched for an old looking cabin, which wasn't too hard to find. She knocked gently and entered.
No one was there so far. Elinora looked for a vacant bed, and ended up finding one. She felt very uncomfortable putting her things down on it, but wasn't she a part of this now? Whether she liked it or not?
Elinora made the bed and lay down on it with empty eyes. As usual, she couldn't help thinking back to the past. What would her mother say now? Seeing her like this. Was it what she wanted? Was she living up to her expectations? Was she good enough for her? She had always wanted Ellinora to do theatre, but she was incapable of reading the text, and thus, of learning anything.
Elinora had grown up, but she still wasn't letting go of her childhood.
That's what the psychologists kept on telling her. That's what prompted her "childish behaviour", her "caprices". But why did they care? Why on earth, or under it, did they care about her?
They didn't, that was the only solution she found. They did it for the money, considered their patients like scientific experiments. And she knew a lot about that.
She leapt up when she heard the door creak open.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer in the Hermes cabin   Newcomer in the Hermes cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:32 pm

"erm..sorry... I'm new here" I said walking to a vacant bed, "I'm Darren". I threw my rusty hand-and-a-half sword to my bed and sat next to it. Why do I have to live like this? Why can't I live a normal life?.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer in the Hermes cabin   Newcomer in the Hermes cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

"Was there a mass claiming or something?" Sunny asked from her bed, one eyebrow raised. She had her book on her lap, as she'd been reading. "This is the most newcomers in a 24-hour period EVER!" She exclaimed. "I think..." She scrunched up her forehead, then laughed.
"Where are my manners?" She exclaimed, smiling, though maybe too cheerfully. "I'm Sunny."
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer in the Hermes cabin   Newcomer in the Hermes cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 am

"so, i guess you're my half sister" said Darren taking out a book, "nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer in the Hermes cabin   Newcomer in the Hermes cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer in the Hermes cabin
Page 1 of 1