Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hermes Cabin Announcement Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Hermes Cabin Announcement Board Empty
PostSubject: Hermes Cabin Announcement Board   Hermes Cabin Announcement Board I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:42 am

Near the door of the Hermes Cabin, where everyone could see clearly, there hung a new Announcement Board. At the moment there was only one paper on the board, yet there were two announcements. There should be an new announcement every week or two, so campers should check up on this board often. On the piece of paper, though, in neat handwriting it said:

Yes, Campers you see right. What you have here in front of you is the brand new Announcement Board. There should be new announcements pinned up every now and then, so check it out regularly. Anyhow, there are two announcements that we have today!
        1. As many of you might've already noticed (probably most of you, because it's been there for quite some time now), the Hermes Cabin officially has a nice cozy living room. It was designed by yours truly, so go on ahead and hang out with your siblings and the newbies there. Go on, don't be afraid. I'm pretty sure most of us won't bite. Most of us. 
        2. I've done a cabin sweep. So if any of you just so happened to still be roleplaying in the topic that I moved to the graveyard, don't be afraid to PM me so that I can get it back.

So yeah, that's pretty much it for today. Nothing else, but remember to check in regularly for new announcements and such. Have a great day, guys!

Your Cabin Leader,
        Kale
Back to top Go down

Hermes Cabin Announcement Board
Page 1 of 1