Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades Cabin Announcement Board, Suggestion Box, and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Hades Cabin Announcement Board, Suggestion Box, and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Hades Cabin Announcement Board, Suggestion Box, and Rules   Hades Cabin Announcement Board, Suggestion Box, and Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Aiden hung a board on the wall of the Hades Cabin. Okay, this wasn't weird at all. He also placed a small box on a table. He wanted to face-palm. He felt like he had made his cabin a democracry. But, Aiden though it would be better if everyone in the cabin could give suggestions to the Hades Cabin. Aiden put a black pen down on the box and slowly walked out of the cabin. On the board was a piece of paper. Written on it was:

Hey guys, it's Aiden, cabin leader. Here I will put any announcements and rules regrading to the cabin. Also, I placed a small box. You can put anything suggestions in the box. These suggestions go towards what you guys would like to see or improved in the Hades cabin. Have fun...suggestions things and enjoying the cabin.

RULES OF THE HADES CABIN:

1. Be nice to everyone while roleplaying. No one likes a bully.
2. If I see you acting mean to a member while roleplaying, you will be warned and reported.
3. Follow the rules of Camp-Half Blood as usual.
4. If there are any topics you would like to be moved to the graveyard, just ask me. I will get them removed as soon as possible.
5. No sending siblings to the Underworld. Yes, I know they may get annoying at time, but that does not mean you can send them downstairs. They are very hard to get back from the Underworld.
6. Please listen to Aiden when he tells you something. Most of the time, he is a good kid.
7. Only roleplay with accepted characters.
8. Also, don't forget to have fun roleplaying and enjoy the Hades cabin!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

None so far.
Back to top Go down

Hades Cabin Announcement Board, Suggestion Box, and Rules
Page 1 of 1