Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin 11 table (Hermes)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillyum

Quillyum

Cabin 11 table (Hermes) Empty
PostSubject: Cabin 11 table (Hermes)   Cabin 11 table (Hermes) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 am

It was breakfast time and I was very much NOT looking forword to todays activities. So i cought up with a some one I called a friend of mine from our cabin on our way back to the table after giving our offerings. "Hey Mathew." I said cheerfuly, trying to mask the gloom I had for the rest of the day to come.

"Hey Jennie" I responded flatly to the girl that stood by me as we walked back to our table. I wasnt supper fond of Jennifer's always upbeat and bubbly aditued. It some times seemed fake to me, which was somthing I never understood. I was always comfitable with wearing my heart on my sleeve. When I sat at the table I regretably noticed that she had sat next to me. I also noticed she was rambling on about somthing or another, always talking this girl was. Some one save me I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

PostSubject: Re: Cabin 11 table (Hermes)   Cabin 11 table (Hermes) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am

Zooie Sighed and sat at the Hermes table,To depressed to eat and sad her friends had left the camp.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Cabin 11 table (Hermes)   Cabin 11 table (Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 pm

I was the first one to notice Zooie when she sat at our cabin's table. I knew all of her friends only came around for summer, but it was fall now. All the lucky kids with families that cared brought them home for school time. But not us year-arounders. We got stuck here untill a quest came along, and those almost never went to minor God children. I stopped Jennie in the middle of her rambling by touching her shoulder lightly. I then nodded over to Zooie so that her attention may be brought over to her. She looked sad, and I saw a bit of my old self in her lonelyness.

When Mattie had stopped me mid sentence i was a little confused. I thought our conversation on which wood I should use for the next bow i was going to make was quite captivating. But with a nood of his head he pulled my attention to Zooie, a girl who stayed in Cabin 11 with us. She looked very sad. I looked back into Mathew's eyes and reolized that this was one of the times were he wanted to help some one. I could admit that Mattie wasnt the nicest person around some times, but he hated to see sad loners. Maybe because he spent so long being one himself before he came to camp. So i wanted to help too if Mattie did. "Hey Zooie, why dont you come sit here?" I said cheerfuly in a an elevated voice, and motioned to the on the other side of the table from Mathew and I.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Cabin 11 table (Hermes)   Cabin 11 table (Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Jake walked in, followed by Jon. "Hey guys", Jake said, "Jon here has been asleep for like, over 20 hours, so he needs some food, stat.

Jon looked up sleepily at Jake. "Actually dude, I'm not really that hungry. maybe just a little so-"

"Nonsense! Come on, eat up!"

Jon walked over to the food and started to eat.

Jake sat down next to the others.

After eating a bit and burning a sacrifice, Jon got up and left the mess hall.

After a while, Jake got up and left the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin 11 table (Hermes)   Cabin 11 table (Hermes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin 11 table (Hermes)
Page 1 of 1