Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ready Up...again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Ready Up...again Empty
PostSubject: Ready Up...again   Ready Up...again I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 am

Simon's eyelids creak open at the crack of dawn feeling like a blob of jello. He get's ready for another lesson when something caught his eye "Wow" he whispered to himself. Standing their with no one around should he take no, he decides. There would have been to much trouble but this weapon it looked like it was created from the god's themselves. Such a thick deep Bronze with a slightly tilted end by 3 millimeters. "This weapon is huge" he says while exiting the front door of his cabin. He is stopped and flinches by a sound "Hey do you like it we found it last night and took it in" said te mysterious boy. "Well it is very nice but i'll be running late so catch you later" Simon Said while running to his very first lesson.
Back to top Go down

Ready Up...again
Page 1 of 1