Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ready for a fight.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Ready for a fight.  Empty
PostSubject: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Felix was bored as hell. There just simply was nothing for a loner fourteen year old to do around here. Well, except for training at the Arena. Even that got boring after a while. Shaking his head, Felix picked up his sword, and continued to swing, not watching where he was going. Nobody was around anyway. Why should he be worried? It wasn't like somebody would be stupid enough to walk up to somebody waving a sword around his head. And so, Felix carried on training. Nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:17 pm

I walked in through the door, and ducked the instant oncoming blow. I dance and pulled out my coin flipping it into the bolt sword. I swung back, not even knowing who my opponent was. I shot a few bolts his/her way and lunged right after them... I twirled and spun trying to confuse my opponent. It was a guy. I laughed and launched into the air. I flew forwards and landed about 15ft away from him. I "Hey what were you trying to do? Kill me?" i asked my senses heightened.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:24 pm

"Well, you were the one who wasn't watching where you were going." He quipped back, slightly embarrased at the fact that he'd almost killed a guy. Wouldn't be the first time either. After he'd stopped being embarrased, Felix walked over to the guy, offering out his hand, as a sign of peace. "The name's Felix. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 pm

I flicked back my lightning bolt and took his hand. "Me? I'm mason, Mason Kines, Son of well Zeus... as you can see" I said smiling a little. "SO why were you just attacking anything in here? yeah i get its all you can do here because of no war or anything. but why not ask someone here?" i said pointing to the people sitting around. I walked back a few paces out of battle instincts. I flipped my sword back into fighting position and stood there just out of his arms reach. "Continue?" i asked sizing him up.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:07 pm

"I'm not really much of a people person. That's why I didn't ask anybody here. I've talked to a few people, but don't have that many friends." He confessed, picking up his sword from the floor. "By the way, I will continue." Felix did another practise swing, loosening his muscles, preparing to go into a practise battle with Mason.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 pm

I entered the arena shot gun in hand.I hadnt used it in a while and I didnt want to get sloppy with it.I noticed two guys about to have a practice fight.Id never seen them before and they didnt look that threatning.I walked up to them."Hi.You guys gonna fight?"I asked putting one hand on my hip and the other leaning on my shotgun wich I was currently using like a cane.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:38 pm

"Maybe we are, maybe we're not." Felix say to the girl leaning against a cane. "You want in?" he asks her, raising an eyebrow. The more the merrier. Maybe his boredom could be cured?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

"Sure."I said putting my shotgun in its regular shooting position.I knew I wouldnt be able to use it but I didnt wanna put it down.I slung my shotgun over my sholder into its holster finding the obvious solution.I took out both my sword.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm

He gripped his sword firmly in his right hand, his eyes glued to his opponent. He wasn't going to lose, especially to a girl. Not that there was anything wrong with girls, just that he didn't want to lose to one.
"Bring it on, dude." He muttered through clenched teeth, still surveying her every move. He wasn't going to be beat today.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

I swung my swords around and charged him.I was using my super awsome ninja speed.My eyes were probably bright red by now.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Felix smirked as his opponent's eyes turned a vivid red, as her swords narrowly missed his shoulder. Unable to wipe the grin off his face, Felix tried to attack her with his not-so-bad aim, and swung his sword around his head, before bringing it down, just missing where she was stood. Lucky girl... He thought to himself, before steadying himself. This battle was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:27 pm

I swiped at his legs with one sword and at his chest with the other.He was good.I changed my eyes back to normal.He was smirking wich kind of anoid me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

He wiped the smirk off his face, and dodged the attack. He slashed in her general direction, hoping he had hit her.
"Mind if I ask what your name is?" He grunted, swinging again. It was improper to harm someone when you didn't know their name.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

I jumped back barely avoiding his attack."Names Minerva but most people call me Mini."I said swinging at him again.I changed my eyes to a dark indigo.He was a good fighter.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:02 pm

"Mini? Sounds like an ice cream." He joked, dodging yet another attack. This girl had skills.
"Just so you know, my name's Felix. Like the cat food." He laughed at his own joke, continuing to stab at the air, cursing under his breath every time he missed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:38 pm

I slashed at his feet with one sword and used the other like a sheild."You know I met this one guy whos name was stabedinjail."I said parying his attacks.He wasnt half bad.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Felix smirked at the name. "Stabbedinjail? Sounds like a joke to me." He jumped up as she swung at his feet, before slashing her across the arm, leaving a small mark. "Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

I didnt even flinch when he grazed me.I jumped over him and sheathed both my sword tacking out my kunie knives.I started running around him in a circle leaving small cuts whenever I found an opening.I love my ninja speed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 pm

He winced at the sting of the cuts, using his trusty sword to deflect hits when he could.
"Woah, Mini, you're like a ninja." He joked, blocking yet another attack.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

I laughed."I am a ninja."I said stopping in front of him,"Shinobi is the correct term but everybody knows ninja."I sheathed my kunei knives and took out my dager.This was a fight with a lot a viarity(sp?).I ran at him my eyes pure black.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Felix tried to calculate how to dodge her, but it seemed to be too late. The dagger sunk into his left bicep, causing him great pain. Worst thing was, he was left handed, and his right hand didn't work very well. "Can we just say that you've won?" He asked, trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I pulled out the dager."Siera."I mumbled.His wound closed and the bleeding stopped."I won."I said a teasing smile on my face.My eyes were back to normal.I felt kind of bad for going full ninja on him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 pm

"Yeah, you won. This time." Felix joked, offering his fist for a fist pump, to show that there were no hard feelings between the two. "So what to do now? The battle's over, and I'm not ready for another spar." he asked Mini, as he inspected his new scar.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I fist pumped with him."The scar will go away in a few days.And theyll be other battles."I said rolling my eyes.It had been a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"Ok, but seriously, what should we do now. I'm bored already." Felix complained light-heartedly, grinning at Minerva. "Don't make me poke you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for a fight.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next