Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ready for a fight.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Ready for a fight.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

I rolled my eyes."Wanna climb a tree?I could teach you to ninja travel."I said.I snapped my hands and ended up behind him."Its real fun."I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

"Sure. Tree-climbing. Fun." Felix replied, picking his sword up off the floor, and turning it back into whatever it turned into. "Lead the way, Mini."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm

I walked toward the exit of the arena."When Im done with you,Youll be able to ninja travel and more."I said.Today was gonna be fun.
OCC:wanna continue in the forest?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Sure! You make the topic.

Felix followed Mini out of the arena, following her to wherever she took him. This would be very amusing indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a fight.    Ready for a fight.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for a fight.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2