Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} Empty
PostSubject: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

Kim walked into the hall and got potatoees and brocoli with strawberries for desert. She sat down at a table hoping someone would sit down. Kim was wearing a white jacket with a dress that was pink and reached her knees with a belt a little higher than her waistline.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Damon

I placed my tray filled with potatoes and meats on a table. I pulled out a blank piece of paper and a pen. "E,C,C,D." I said. "No, No that wont work" I scratched out the notes.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hi," Kim said. He was writing something down. She tried to peak over. But why bother. So she waited for his reply
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Damon

I tossed a potato wedge in to my mouth. "Hi." I said. The notes looked as complex as Beethoven's ninth symphony, maybe more complex. I scratched my head with my pen.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:33 pm

"Whatcha working on there. I'm Kim," Kim said. She saw letters like A C D B. BUt, didn't know what they meant.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Damon

"Music. My name is Damon" I said. I pulled out music paper and scrawled down the notes. "I can work on this later" I said. i picked up my fork and shoveled food in to my mouth like i haven't eaten in months.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"So Damon. Tell me about yourself," Kim said while talking a bite.As she wqs eating she smiled. She picked up her fork next.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:46 pm

damon

" My father is Apollo. My grandfather is a musician. My mother is dead or missing." I said looking up. Kim was cute. "I'm with someone." i said.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:04 pm

"Ahh. I'm a singlet and new, so, " Kim said looking up in the air smilling. I smiled at Damon. And give him a shy grin.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:19 am

OCC: im working on a new charrie .... once i get the details worked out i was wondering if i could dib kim....

Damon

I nodded slowly. 'Single. New?' I thought. I speared a few potatoes with my fork.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:23 pm

OCC:K just send me the topic

"New. I'm kinda getting used to it actually," she said. She picked up a fork and ate some vegetables. Kim picked up here napkin and whipped her face. She then put it down.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Damon

I looked up at her. She confuses me. "Getting used to what? Kim?" I asked gently. "Being a demigod? I never got used to it." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:25 pm

"No. This place," she said glaring at the room slowly. For someone who was new, she knew her way pretty good. She looked down and threw her napkin In her plate. I'm done she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}   Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready Too Eat {Doctor Who}
Page 1 of 1