Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kate's First Day (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Kate's First Day (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's First Day (OPEN)   Kate's First Day (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

"I think I'll just stay here." Kate said contentedly. "After today I've been put off running for a while." She'd probably just go and explore the camp thoroughly. "So I guess I'll see you later?" she asked. Hopefully the answer would be yes. Taylor was the only sibling Kate knew. "Have fun on your jog." she added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Kate's First Day (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's First Day (OPEN)   Kate's First Day (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:29 am

Taylor grinned as she straightened up. She already started jogging in place as some kind of warm up. "Yep, definitely see you later," Taylor agreed with a nod. After all, she and Kate basically lived in the same cabin now. Taylor was totally sure they were going to meet again. She also hoped that Kate meet some other siblings too. "Thanks! See ya!" Taylor said with a huge smile, waving at Kate before leaving the cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

Kate's First Day (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3