Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} Empty
PostSubject: WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E}   WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 pm

WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-photography-Favim_com-243225
WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} Ttitle

Taylor
was obviously bored. Like always, she ahd decided to take a walk around camp. She walked on and on and on, thinking about how she would pull the next prank the Hermes cabin was coming up with. They hadn't been doing much pranking lately, and this new prank was going to be... huge.

Walking around the camp, looking for inspiration, she wondered if it would ever come. She was getting frustrated, because last year, they had set the bar so high that it's barely possible that they could beat that and set the bar higher for next year. She nor any of the older members in the cabin wanted to give the seats of planing to the younger and the more 'inexperienced' members.

Of course, only the children of Hermes that were living in said cabin were allowed to participate or know about their mass pranks. It would be horrible and a huge disaster if anyone on the outside knew about their prank. It would be even worse of their plans were spoiled before they were even commenced.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E}   WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh baby here comes the sound
Took a train out of New Orleans and they shot me full of ephedrine
This is how we like to do it on the Murder Scene
Can we settle up the score?

WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} Tumblr_lzngbnG6d81qhyy0no1_500_large
mackenzie~16~khione

Could the world be any more boring?

Mackenzie surveyed the area. Nobody around... yet. You could never know when someone could just pop out out of no where. This was Camp Half-Blood, and you were expected to expect the unexpected. Mackenzie looked forward and saw a girl about her age walking forward. She guessed company would be alright. She re-positioned herself on the boulder so that she was in a more comfortable position. She felt for her dagger strapped to the side of her leg and she knew that she would be safe, in case this girl tried to pull any tricks. Besides, she had the power of Khione on her side. This girl's powers probably didn't amount to that at all.

If you were here, I'd never have a fear
So come on and live your life
Cause I miss you more than I did yesterday!
You're beautiful!

Last edited by Rue♥ on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E}   WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Taylor
came to a girl sitting on a boulder, fingering a dagger on her keg. Or what seemed to be a dagger. She just ignored the girl and walked past, as if she wasn't there at all. If anyone was going to be paranoid, then she wouldn't want anything to do with this girl. Whoever she was, whatever she did.

Honestly, Taylor was that kind of person, and nobody could really blame her. After all, who doesn't love a girl who doesn't waste time? Taylor liked to get to the point, but right now, what she was doing was none of the girl's business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E}   WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE FINALLY GET TO RP :) {S E L E N E}
Page 1 of 1