Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FINALLY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FINALLY! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!   FINALLY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Your new, your cool, and ready to fight! So get out the and kick some monsters butt! cheers
Back to top Go down

FINALLY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!   FINALLY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 pm

"Ahh....."I flopped on to my bunk. "Back for ANOTHER long summer..." I unpacked my things and got situated on my usual bunk at Camp Half-Blood. This is my 8th year. I came here when I was 6. Oh! By the way, my name is Acila Jacquline Monchester. But you can call me Acy. I know absolutely EVERYTHING about this camp. The thing I was looking the most forward to is seeing my boyfriend, Carson Glaee. He is son of Hermes and my mom doesn't let him come over anymore since she lost her jar of drachmas. I was stilll unpacking when the door open, and in he walked. He was tall, pretty tan but still kind of pale. His soft brown hair looked brushed for once and his beautiful blue eyes just made me want to smile. I ran over and jumped up in his arms and huged him. "Hey! I was just thinking about you!" "Same here! Thats why I came!" we sat down on my bunk (it was okay cause there was other people there...) We talked and talked untill dinner, catching up on what happened during the school year.
Back to top Go down

FINALLY!
Page 1 of 1