Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Second Date Finally (GG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

A Second Date Finally (GG) Empty
PostSubject: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Alec Mason
Hermes

I was sat in the woods under a tall pine tree, my sword in hand. I heard the carnival music blare behind me and I was so annoyed. I couldn't take it. I had to cover my ears. I leaned my head back and stared at the night sky. I wished I could see Ivy again so badly. I hadn't seen her since that one first date. The one where we got drunk from beer and almost stayed up half the night. I got up and bumped into someone with long black hair. "Sorry." said a familiar voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I wasn't even paying attention when I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said sadly. I missed Alec. I hadn't seen- I stopped mid thought when I looked up and saw that familiar face. "Alec!" I screamed and jumped him for a hug. "Oh Gods! I haven't seen you in forever!" I pulled him close and inhaled the familiar scent. Just how I remember.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm

I hugged her tightly. " Ivy! Where have you been? I missed my Hades girl!" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. This was a dream come true. Thank you dad. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:19 pm

I scoffed. "You haven't seen me in a long time and that's all I get?" I smirked. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. I pulled back. "That's better."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:26 pm

~hav u read the vampire kisses series?? cuz u write just like them.~

"Not exactly....maybe this," I pulled her in for a longer, mega passionate kiss. I felt her lean in too and I didn't let go until I needed to breath. "Man I love you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 pm

~No I haven't I heard it was good though~
I laughed. "No surprise. Have you noticed how awesome I am?" I said cocky. "I love you too." I said sweetly. "Hey can we try that kiss again?" I smirked and didn't wait for an answer. I just pulled him in.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Ivy was a great kisser. She didn't wait for me to even say yes, just went straight in and never came out. After it was over I asked, "Please tell me you find the carnival annoying too?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 pm

I laughed. "Are you a mind reader now?" I joked. "So what you want to do now?" I smirked and moved my hands from the his neck into his back jean pockets.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I chuckled at her joke. I thought kind of hard about it. My favorite person in the world? Where should I take her? I finally got it. Ivy was goth and a daughter of Hades. I pulled out the tickets I'd robbed from some other goth girl here. I took me a while to decipher them with my dyslexia and all but I finally managed to read, Black Veil Brides Set Fire To the World Tour. I had planned on selling these for some cash but they looked like a good band for Ivy. The concert was tonight in like a hour or two. I asked, " Well I stole tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert for tonight. Want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

It took.me a minute to process what he just said. Black. Veil. Brides. "Let me think. They are onlythe worlds GREATEST BAND SINCE KISS! COME ON LETSGET GOING!" I pulled his hand yanking him to follow me. This was going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm

~TO OFF CAMPUS!!! I'LL MAKE THE TOPIC!!!~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:01 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Date Finally (GG)   A Second Date Finally (GG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Second Date Finally (GG)
Page 1 of 1