Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Final Death?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Agile sulked in front of the wall. Her kids didn't need her anymore. They didn't love her. Neither did Parker, and that's why he left her. Atleast he wasn't here to save her. She climbed quickly and quiely. It was an easy task for her build. She sits on the edge, staring down, and stands up slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Final Death? Tumblr_lyc8sgUzQW1r41rw9o1_400

Amber strolled along the camp. She really missed the place, it had been her home for a long time before she had gotten married and all that. Thinking about him and how she felt loved whenever she had thought about his name, she had drifted off into her own little world, feeling as if her life was at it's best right now. She walked on and on, replaying thoughts in her head. All the moments they had shared, all the moments she treasured.

She walked along the forest when she approached the climbing wall. She spotted a figure at the top. She had first thought that it was anothe camper who was training. Then she looked closely; the girl was about to jump off. Amber panicked. What would she do? She looked up, scared, but she kept her composure and acted calm- for the girl's sake.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Another girl walked up. Meaning someone to help her. "Go away!" she shouted. She waved her hands frantically. "Please." she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Amber tried to think of what she should say, but nothing came to mind. So she muttered the obvous lines, "D-Don't jump! Err... We can talk about this! Just don't do anything rational!" She said, trying to use charmspeak.

Amber panicked, she had never dealt with someone sucidal in her life. Did she say the wrong things? Would she only make things worse? She was scared. She didn't want to witness anyone die like this. She had always hated death, it haunted her. She didn't want this girl's family and friends to worry either. She had to stop her, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 pm

"What's to talk about?" she scremed down, but she decided to climb down and stand next to the girl. She didn't know why though. "My kids hate me, my husband is dead. What do I have to live for? Being a grandmother. Probally not." she said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm

"You don't live for others, you live for yourself. Life was given to you so that you are able to enjoy it, not jump off heights and tell yourself that others aren't going to miss you." She told her softly. Personally, Amber had once thought of such things, but realized that she had to leave her mark in the world before she left. She knew that she had to prove her siblings and such. Then along came Adrian... she was drifting off.

Amber snapped back into reality immediately. She looked into the eyes of this girl, they were sad, unhappy, stressed, and Amber could tell that this girl was going through alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Death?   Final Death? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Death?
Page 1 of 1