Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Death At Zephyros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Death At Zephyros Empty
PostSubject: Death At Zephyros   Death At Zephyros I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 pm

I moved through the creek's water watching as a small fish swim quickly up stream, and brushed against the side of my legs. I shrugged away the end of the fishes life, It was nothing compared to what I usually experience. To my left I saw the first flower of the season, and moved to pick it up. The grass, and Flower both curled up and died just as my hand was passing over it. I walked into the stream a little more thinking of my curse, I knew of two but not of mine. One was Riches, One was with Nico. I knew I had neither, but i kept killing and thing I Touched. I I walked out of the water, causing the grass and flowers to curl in death leaving foot prints behind. I looked up at the world around me. Closing my eyes I listened to the sounds of the woods, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Death At Zephyros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death At Zephyros   Death At Zephyros I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:31 pm

I stepped onto the banks of the creek, stopping to pick a single
dandelion before heading onto the dock. Dandelions are the only flowers that don't wilt around me. I shove my feet into the water, only stopping to chuck a pebble into the creek. I hear a noise, and turn, not knowing what it will be.

[APRIL] [JENNINGS]
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Death At Zephyros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death At Zephyros   Death At Zephyros I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 pm

I heard the splashing but didn't care, Hopefully it would be a monster and end my life right here and now. I peeked out my eyes as I looked for a welcoming hideous beast, but only to find a girl. Not just a girl, but a girl holding a dandelion. Tears almost filled my eyes as rage shot through me, I was jealous, instantly jealous of her. I had to live with things dying all around me, and then here she comes picks up a flower all innocent and acts like its no big deal. "Hey..." is all i can manage at the moment without going over there and ripping out her throat.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Death At Zephyros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death At Zephyros   Death At Zephyros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death At Zephyros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: