Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Running to Survive Co-Op

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiza Izinski

Running to Survive Co-Op Empty
PostSubject: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm

I ran across the grassy field as fast as I could. My arm and my ribs were bruised after being attacked by a monster so violently, so it was pretty hard to run quickly. I hoped I could get away but the minotaur was gaining on me and soon it would catch up to me and overpower me. I was done for if I couldn't get away soon.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

Location : Whatever you do, don't turn until I can get plane tickets!

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

I was in the grassy field. I set up a target and grabbed my Bow and Arrows. I aimed the best I could and Fired it straight at the middle. It wasn't long until I saw a girl run by, I ignored her for bit. But then, a tall, humanoid figured attack the target. It had the head of a bull and the body of a giant, it was a minotaur. I paused, not knowing what to do, I ran after that girl.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm

I continued to run and saw a boy not too far off. He at least had a weapon with him. I ran towards him but tripped as I got ten feet away from him. The minotaur stood over me now. I looked up at the boy pleadingly for him to help me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain that would end my life.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 pm

The Minotaur had reached the girl. Should I save her? Oh no..it's a to be or not to be moment I hate these moments. Whatever, I guess I'll save her. "Hey, ugly!" I yelled at the minotaur. As quickly as I could, I closed my eyes and fired an arrow. I opened my eyes, hoping that I hit it, I did, and it was now lodged into his torso. Obviously, it survived the arrow, and was now mad at me. I should run now...
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 pm

I looked up when I didn’t feel the pain that I had anticipated and saw an arrow sticking out of the Minotaur’s chest. I’m not sure what caused it then but the arrow then multiplied into dozens of arrows that covered the Minotaur’s body and then the arrows propelled through the Minotaur like it was paper or something. I ran to the boy and held onto his arm in pure horror and anxiety as I watched the Minotaur collapse to the ground and explode into dust.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:50 pm

As the Minotaur blew up, the girl ran and grabbed my arm. I was surprised that a girl grabbed my arm. Every girl seems to find me as a freak. I then moved his hair out of his eyes' way. "Hi, my name is Alejandro, but you can call me Rey, and you are...?" I asked, trying not to bring up the Minotaur.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

I said in a sort of shaky voice, “My name’s Olivia. But you can call me Livvy. Is that all right with you?” I was extremely shaken by what had just occurred and was holding onto him for security and to help support myself as I felt rather feint right now. The last thing I wanted to do was pass out right now but I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to help it.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 pm

"It's alright, Livvy." I smiled as I called her Livvy. She was still holding on to me, I looked at her. She looked rather weak, as if she was about to faint. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked her with a sincere voice.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 am

I looked at Rey and said, "I'm not sure. I just feel rather... weak..."As I said the last word I fell unconscious and leaned fully on Rey's side. I was floating in the darkness now. Nothing existed but darkness I was slowly drifting there . Where was I? Why was I here? What was my purpose?
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

I caught her as she had fallen. It appears that she has fainted. Maybe there is some kind of hospital nearby. I looked around and saw what appeared to be a camp. It had a fancy entrance. I walked in, to find seventeen cabins in the shape of a U. A few people showed up and asked me what had happened. I explained what happened and they took me to the infirmary.

I was at the infirmary checking her Vital Statistics. They had explained to me that I was a son of a god and how Greek Mythology was real.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 am

I started to stir. First, a twitch of my brow occurred. Then there was some movement in my fingers. I could feel existence being brought back into me and I slowly opened my eyes to find a very bright room. As my eyes adjusted to the light of the room I looked around getting a bit nervous. I relaxed when I saw the boy who had saved me. I looked at him and asked, "Where am I?" This entire place looked so foreign to me.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

"Well, you know how those Greeks had believed in gods? Well, they were right. Apparently, they had children with mortals and got us, demigods. Us demigods come here to train our abilities. Also, this is the place where we become 'claimed' by our God-Parent. This is Camp Half-Blood and you are currently inside the infirmary." I took a huge breath after explaining to Livvy.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 am

I took in as much of what he said as I could. It was a lot to accept though it would explain the Minotaur. I looked at him as I tried to get up but sat back down again as soon as I had stood up due to a feeling of being really weak. I wasn't going to pass out again but I was still pretty tired from who knew what. I then remembered how the arrow had multiplied in dozens of arrows and shot through the Minotaur as if he were paper or something. I smiled and said, "That was a really cool trick you pulled with making the arrows multiply and fly through the Minotaur."
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

She told me that she was impressed at my arrows. It wasn't that hard of a trick. But, I felt my face slightly turn red I hope she wouldn't notice. "Really? Well, it's all in the wrist." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 am

I shook my head though and said, "How did you multiply the arrows though? I mean that wasn't any normal type of arrow you shot at it. No normal arrow could have multiplied like that. You know weird things that defy the laws of matter and physics always happen around me and there really is no explanation for it. It's really weird though by now I'm sort of used to it. Could it be though that that is how the arrow you shot multiplied? What am I saying? That's crazy talk. How could I have willed that one arrow to become many and defy the law of physics that matter cannot be created or destroyed?"
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 am

I gave her a blank look. There goes that trick. "It could have been you. Actually, now that I think about it, I never did multiply the arrows. It could have been you. But, you did bring up a good point with the Laws of Physics. You also need to remember, your half-god. Maybe you god-side allowed you to break the Law of Physics."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:42 am

I thought and said, "But how? I mean if I was a daughter of Apollo then my powers wouldn't be able to defy the laws of physics it would just be to be really good at healing and be extremely good at archery. Plus I'd have a knack for poetry which let me tell you, I suck at it. Also Artemis is considered a virgin goddess in the stories I've read. So what could that possibly mean?" Just then a mark appeared above my head. It was the symbol for Khaos and it looked like:

Running to Survive Co-Op ChaosSymbol

I looked up and saw the symbol. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It looked like arrows pointing in every direction. Almost like it couldn't tell left from right or up from down. Because of this it seemed to be ripping apart at its very seems so that it could go everywhere. It was completely chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 pm

I saw the symbol, I stared at it, trying to figure it out. It was confusing, it had arrows pointing in every direction. I couldn't understand anything. If left points to the right, does that mean right points downward? THAT SYMBOL CAUSES CHAOS!! No wait...that symbol is chaos.I wonder who my father is. hmmm I guess I'll figure it out later. "Your a daughter of Chaos"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 pm

I opened my eyes wide and said, "Wait... does that mean that my father is the oldest god in all of mythology?" I wondered if this could actually be true and if that was true could it also mean that I was powerful beyond things I even knew about?
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well actually it cou--" I stopped halfway to look up, and sure enough, I was just claimed. There was a glowing Lyre above my head. Great, my father is god of Music and the only instrument I knew how to play was a silly Ocarina. Well, I am good at archery, I thought. "Apollo. My father is Apollo," I whispered to myself.

Last edited by Garruk on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBTag)
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

I looked at the symbol above Rey's head and said, "Wow, no wonder you had such excellent aim with that bow and arrow. I got out of bed now feeling better completely and went over to him hugging him. I wasn't sure why but it just felt like the right thing to do. He was so warm in my arms. It felt good feeling safe and finally having something solid to hold me down to this planet. All my life I had felt like I never really belonged.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:19 pm

She got up from her bed, and hugged me. I felt my face burn, it was either the my dad making fun of me, or my face was turning a bright red. I put my arms around her as well, it felt like the right thing to do. "Well, I was always good at archery, I should have suspected that he was my dad."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:37 pm

I then let go of him and said, "I am going to go check out the lake later. I noticed there was a lake on my way to the camp while I was being chased by the Minotaur. Would you like to join me?" I wondered if he would like to walk with me to the lake and hang out with me but who was I kidding? If I did have that kind of power wouldn't it be possible that that kind of power might get to my head and he would be afraid of me? I might seem like an overpowered freak-show to him even without being able to distort the laws of physics.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

"Umm..." I began. Alright man, this is your chance! Don't blow it, this is most likely to be the one, I began to think. Dude, say something, you are just standing there looking like a freak! I had almost forgotten to finish my sentence. "Sure, I'll go to the lake with you."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm

I looked at him all surprised and said, "Really? You're not scared of what I might be able to do? You don't think I'm an overpowered freak-show because of my dad being Chaos?" I then thought about what I said and added, "I mean that's great but I was honestly expecting you to be freaked out by me. Thank you. We can go whenever you're ready." I blushed a deep red and unknowingly I had started to make things float around the room defying gravity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running to Survive Co-Op
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next