Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Running to Survive Co-Op

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garruk

Garruk

Location : Whatever you do, don't turn until I can get plane tickets!

Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 am

"No, not really, I'm actually excited. It doesn't make you a freak, but different, you know special. You'd stand out in a crowd, which, I find cool," I began but got distracted by a container full of Ibuprofen fly right past me. "I guess we should just start walking."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am

I nodded as I noticed the Ibuprofin flying past Rey. I started to walk with him and said, "I'm sorry. I'm not sure why I can't control it but that kind of thing seems to happen whenever I'm upset or happy or experiencing anything outside of a 'meh' feeling. Right now I'm extremely happy and comfortable so things are floating peacefully through the air around me."
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 am

"It's okay." I said, walking towards the door. I opened it and felt the warm sunshine hit my face. Thanks, Dad, I thought to myself. "Let's get going to the lake," I said. I quickly realized something as I went outside.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 am

I looked at Rey as he stood frozen in his tracks and I asked, "What's wrong? Is something the matter? All of the objects that had been floating peacefully before dropped to the ground as nervousness crept into my body. I wondered what could have caused Rey to stop like that.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

"I think I lost my car keys when we were fighting the Minotaur. Oh well, you live and you learn, right?" I said. It wasn't that big of a deal, I guess. We had finally reached the lake. "Here we are, the Lake"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

I smiled as we reached the lake. It was beautiful. The only thing about it is there was no reflection shining off of it like there should usually be. I smiled and got down to the edge of the embankment and put my legs in the water. My clothes would dry quickly. They always did. I patted a spot next to me hoping that Rey would join me.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

She patted a spot next to her, from what I was guessing, she was asking me to sit next to her. Me, being the nice guy that I am, sat next to her. I smiled a happy smile at her. I then asked, "You wouldn't mind if I played my ocarina, right?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

I shook my head and said to him, "Actually that would be lovely. I love music." I wondered how good he was as I watched across the water my legs dangling ever so gently in the water. I loved my life at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running to Survive Co-Op   Running to Survive Co-Op - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running to Survive Co-Op
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: