Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Keep Running...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adventure95

Keep Running... Empty
PostSubject: Keep Running...   Keep Running... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 am

Flash awoke with the sun shining on his face. He jumped up to find himself in a forest. He was on a mission....some mission....He couldn't remember,in fact,he couldn't remember anything,But his name...Flash Roman. Flash broke into a sprint,he was a good runner, he knew that.As he ran he saw swords,obstacles,and acrobats in......Greek armor.This excited him,he loved everything Greek,he read many books before.He was on to something his memories were getting stronger,but he had to keep running,wherever he was headed. He past a row of diverse cabins and stopped at the eleventh,his arm pounded with pain,he lifted up his jacket arm to see a doctor's symbol tattoo,glowing with power,he looked up at Cabin 11 and saw the same symbol,Whatever he was here for was inside.
(P.S, Iam not new here,my other account got inactive,so dont treat me like a noobie,XD,Also if you were trying to chase Flash,the story countinues in the Hermes cabin,catch me if you can!)
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Keep Running... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Running...   Keep Running... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 am

(Jason)I had been drinking a soda as the kid bumped into me.My soda fell,and i tripped the kid and pinned him to the floor "Who do you think you are?" I asked,half angry,half curious
Back to top Go down
Adventure95

Keep Running... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Running...   Keep Running... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 am

Dude,sorry,but I went to Hermes cabin,stop me there.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

Keep Running... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Running...   Keep Running... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am

Cole walked up to them both and sighed,"guys, i really dont want to disintegrate you with my awesome Hades powers, so please Jason, get off of... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Keep Running... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Running...   Keep Running... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:46 pm

I was sitting in my cabin, cabin 11, on my bunk, scrolling through my ipod trying to find a decent song to listen to, when suddenly a boy came scrambleing into the cabin. I ripped my ear buds out of my ears and sat up on my bunk looking at the weird boy that just walked in. I narrowed my eyes. Who was this guy? Instead someone else asked the question. A boy a remembered to be Cole was talking but then stopped and asked, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Keep Running... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Running...   Keep Running... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep Running...
Page 1 of 1