Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why am I here? {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Why am I here? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Why am I here? {Open}   Why am I here? {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Why am I here? {Open} Girl-with-red-hair
Belle 'Bee' Vellt
"What are you looking at? I'm a monster..."

Why were we here again? Oh yea, I was a half-blood. Sometimes, I wish that Mom had never gotten in that car-accdent, and I had never had to live with Uncle Tony, because if I didn't, than I never wouldn't have to be here. This stupid cabin was pink. Pink! The worst color of all. At least Daniel was here, in a bunk above mine.

I looked up, but Daniel wasn't there. Where was he? Probobly flirting with some girl. Ever sence we got here, he had ajusted a lot more than I had. And, he had changed a lot too. I guess that's what happend when you turned eighteen in a few months.

No use staying in here, then. I thought. I stood up, and began pacing. What should I do? Maby I could go to the library, or down to the beach. No, I'd go to the forest and find some nice, comfortable spot to read.

I looked through my bag for the book that I was reading-The Secret Garden. It was pretty good, and I was almost done with it. I brushed my dark red hair out of my face, and put Luna, my pet Cinnimon Flycatcher in my shoulder. She chirped in delight. But, just as I was walking out of the cabin, I bumped into someone.
"Oh, sorry! It's my fault, sorry..."
I'm careful not to look them in the eyes. I pick up my book, and hold my finger out for Luna to come back onto my shouder.
"I'm really sorry-I wasn't watching where I was going..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? {Open}   Why am I here? {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm

☨☨ James Harrison North ☨☨
Why am I here? {Open} Tumblr_lt3p5t5vkD1qhywdso1_500

☨☨ Scared of the dark,
The door’s wide open ☨☨

Camp Half Blood was like a magnet for James; three times he'd tried to leave this hell hole of hate and bad memories, and each time he'd failed. There was too much pain surrounding him here, too many mistakes that the boy had made. Yet still, it was better than being at home. Much better. Stuck in his musings, James was lost in a world of black and white, not really paying attention to anything except for his own thoughts. That is, until he was dragged back into the world of colour with a bang. James suddenly found himself sitting on the floor in a rather awkward position, with an apologizing girl dusting herself off. It seemed she had just knocked into him, which is what snapped him out of his thought-induced trance.
"No, it should be me who's sorry. . . Miss. I'm such a klutz, I wasn't watching where I was going." Filled with his usual cockiness now that a girl had appeared on the scene, an increasingly smug James turned the flirt up to maximum. "Hey, you okay, sweetheart? Something seems. . . wrong. Unless it's just the fact that you're upset about flooring me. 'Cause girl, with eyes like yours it would be hard to not be floored by just looking at you." Finishing off with a wink, Jamie was glad for the girl; he hadn't had some good sport in a while.

☨☨ This is a night
You’ll regret in the morning. ☨☨

Last edited by Princess Zelda on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? {Open}   Why am I here? {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Belle 'Bee' Vellt
"What are you looking at? I'm a monster..."

I looked at him from the floor. "No, it really is my faut, I should have been watching. Let...let me help you up..."
I felt a little uncomortable when he flirted with me. It was so obvious, but stupid at the same time. But, I was going to be polite anyway.

I held out my hand for him to take. Great, now I felt really bad about bumping into him. Stupid book...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? {Open}   Why am I here? {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 pm

☨☨ James Harrison North ☨☨
Why am I here? {Open} Tumblr_lt3p5t5vkD1qhywdso1_500
☨☨ Scared of the dark,
The door’s wide open ☨☨

Taking her hand, James hauled himself up off the floor. Switching on his most arrogant smile, James raised an eyebrow at the girl.
"Believe me, it's my fault. A girl as pretty as you couldn't be in the wrong, believe me, I've had enough experiance." He could tell that she was feeling uncomfortable, but he didn't care. As long as he got his daily kick of flirtatious behaviour, James was okay. "So, sweetheart, what's your name? Is it as pretty as your. . . personality?"

☨☨ This is a night
You’ll regret in the morning. ☨☨

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? {Open}   Why am I here? {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Belle 'Bee' Vellt
"Why are you looking at me? I'm a monster..."

This guy was going to keep the flirty-act up, huh? I guess I'd just have to deal with it. Oh well. "My name is Bee, and my dad is Erebos." I told him.

Was my personality...beatiful? How would he know, he only just met me, the idiot...But, I think that...that Daniel told me one time how our mom had said so many times that I was beautiful. To bad I was to young to remember it.

"So, what's your name?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I here? {Open}   Why am I here? {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I here? {Open}
Page 1 of 1