Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Math... fun ( BEAN )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Math... fun ( BEAN ) Empty
PostSubject: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Math... fun ( BEAN ) Fayek
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader

Untouchable like a distant
diamond sky
I'm reaching up and I just
can't tell you why
I'm
caught up in you, I'm caught up in you

Faye walked into the Library with a bunch of Math books in her arms. She was going to teach Lyra math if it killed her. Faye was already at a senior high level, so it wouldn't be much of a problem. She set the books on the table, and grabbed some notebooks and pens. Faye had some notes about how to solve various problems in those notebooks. She sat down and tapped her fingers on the table, waiting. She hoped Lyra would show up soon. Faye wasn't the patient type.
http://www.polyvore.com/fayes_casual_look/set?id=41072640&lid=1282594
Untouchable burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming
undone.

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Lyra walked into the library her arms stuffed with old ERBs and textbooks. "I hate math." she grumbled, sitting down at th table with Faye. "Here are some things my Mom got me." She said, dumping the books onto the table.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and waved at her younger sibling. She looked over the books and smiled kindly. "Alrighty then, let's see what you know." she said, pulling out papers. Faye placed a small packet of stapled notebook paper in front of her. "It's like a pre-test, just to see where to start." she explained with a soft smile. Faye handed Lyra a pencil and pushed it towards her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Lyra took the pencil in her hand and quickly skimmed over the problems. "4x5 is 20 and 4x6 is 24 or is that a 8?" Lyra squinted to try and make out the letters. "Ugh. radius times pi is the area of a circle right? or is it radius squared times pi?" Lyra stumbled over the questions and put her pen down triumphantly. "I did it!" She said, with obvious pride in her voice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 am

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Faye smiled and gently took the test from her younger sibling. She looked over it, made some marks, and gave it back to her. "You got over half of them correct, which is very good." she said with a smile. "I'd say you're at a sixth or seventh grade level. That means I can start teaching you equations." Faye said with a nod. She was really good at equations, and liked teaching them.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 am

~I took the Hunter test a couple of weeks ago. I had to guess all the math. (: ~
Lyra nodded, though only half paying attention. "I guess I'm better than I thought." Her mouth upturned into half a smile. "I know algabra and some geometry, but not much else. I used to spend my math classes reading fantasy books." Lyran giggled a little bit, remebering when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Math... fun ( BEAN )   Math... fun ( BEAN ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math... fun ( BEAN )
Page 1 of 1