Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Math is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

Math is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Math is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Math is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 am

My life is so hard. Half the time instead of my parents getting up and getting there own dang coke they ask me and they ask like 10 times a day. Also they make me take out the trash which isn't really hard but when I go up to my dad's they wait till I get back and it's like 5 hundred pieces of trash had like 45 babies each and then they make me take it out and plus the trashcan's get filled all the way up every day and we have about 4 trashcan's and 50 stairs. All my friends get on my nerves and none of them know what the heck anime is so half the time 'm just talking to myself and the other half I'm talking to the voice inside my head that keeps saying you will find your true love today which doesn't make any sense I've liked the same girl sense 1st grade and I'm in 4th right now.
Back to top Go down

Math is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1