Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} Jessel
"I'm not short, I'm fun sized..."

I was outside at the volleyball pit. There wasn't to many people out here, playing volleyball. From what I could see, it was just me. And I hated it. Why didn't most people want to play volleyball? It was a great sport. You got to spend a lot of time outside, you were active, and you were on the sand, which was like being at the beach. In fact, most of the time, you did play at the beach! What was there not to love?

So, I got up and went over to the pit, and picked up the ball. I took off of my shoes, and started to kick at the sand. I leaned on the volleyball net, and looked around. And, off in the distance, I saw someone. "Hey, do you want to come over here and play volleyball with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 am

Liv looked at the boy. He obviously was calling to her. Who else? Livia glanced around, but there was no one in sight. Liv shrugged. " Sure." She called over, sprinting into the volleyball pit and kicking off her flip-flops.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 pm

I smiled when the girl came over to the pit.
"So, whats your name, beautiful?"
I was in the flirty mood, after all, I spent Valentines day alone, while Jake spent it with Alissa... Yea I was happy for him and everything but it really got on my nerves sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

I blushed. I kind of like the boy, although I didn't want to admit it. "Why should I tell you?" I asked, raising my eybrows. "Malcolm. Liv Malcolm." I said, putting a emphasis on Liv. I didn't want the boy to think I bit, which by the way, I sometimes did.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 pm

"Nice name. I'm Jesse, son of Apollo at your service." I smiled at her, and then realized why I asked her to come over here in the first place.
"You know how to play, right? I don't mind teaching you."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:53 pm

I smiled. " 'Course I do. I'm just not very good. I don't play volleyball a lot you see." I said cocking my head upward to the scorching sun. "Do you want to start?" I asked, taking my place on the other side of the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}   Having fun in the su-Wow!  Whose that?{BEAN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having fun in the su-Wow! Whose that?{BEAN}
Page 1 of 1