Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I hate naming these things... (Kat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

I hate naming these things... (Kat) Empty
PostSubject: I hate naming these things... (Kat)   I hate naming these things... (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 am

Henry finished patting down the earth around a newly transfered strawberry plant. Though using his powers would make the process faster, and a bit easier, Henry genuinely enjoyed working with the leaves and soil. He straightened up, pulled off his gloves, and wiped off his forehead. Glancing to the side at a flicker of motion in his peripherals, he saw his cabin leader and half sister, Samantha. He grinned. "Hey there, sis!" The texan said, waving.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: I hate naming these things... (Kat)   I hate naming these things... (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm

I hate naming these things... (Kat) Tumblr_lia6ezigWY1qd0seqo1_500_large
Samantha Pierce
Demeter

Samantha was walking through the fields casually. Her finger tips brushed the twitching vines of the stawberries as she walked past. Her mind wandered off. She felt naked without her guitarslung pver her shoulder, but what could she do? She didn't want to take it out of the cabin in the cold weather anyway. Her fingers were too cold to strum anything anyway. As Sam walked along, something caught her eye. Henry, a brother of hers was waving in her direction, calling out to her. Sam smiled. "Hey, Henry!" she called back and jogged over to him, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I hate naming these things... (Kat)   I hate naming these things... (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Henry grinned. He didn't get to spend a lot of time with his siblings, and mostly hung out with Allys. "Not much, how about you, sis?" He stood and dusted off the knees of his jeans, before walking over to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: I hate naming these things... (Kat)   I hate naming these things... (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Samantha Pierce
Demeter

"Oh you know," Sam answered with a shrug. "Basic stuff. I'm working on all the renovations forthe cabin. I'm so excited for how it is going to turn out." She smiled lightly as she thought of all her ideas. She was very happy that she was chosen to become Cabin 4's leader. It was definitly an accomplishment especially because she wasn't a very popular girl.

*Sam
You mean..? xD
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate naming these things... (Kat)   I hate naming these things... (Kat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate naming these things... (Kat)
Page 1 of 1