Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval) Empty
PostSubject: DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)   DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Half-Bloods :
Half-Bloods
Name: Cherie Emerson
Age/Birthday: 17. November 10, 1996.
God Parent: Ares.
Claimed: Yes.
Mortal Family: Her mother, Dixie Emerson. Her stepfather, Jack Emerson.
Years in Camp: 1.
Brief History: When she was three, she got hit by a car because she was "adventurous". It didn't cause any permanent damage to her, though. But because of the accident, her mother wouldn't let her leave her yard until she was fifteen. On her sixteenth birthday, she was attacked by a Hydra and had to go to camp. She is quite thin and non-muscular for an Ares child, so she is often teased and underestimated.
Physical Appearance: Cherie is very thin and slender. She has long, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and some light freckles. She likes to wear a gray Aeropostale jacket no matter what the climate is. Her hair is usually in a ponytail.
Personality: Cherie is quite nice for a child of Ares, but is horrible to people who are mean to her. She is known for holding grudges and having a bad temper when picked on. She is usually sweet, though. Also very caring.
Fatal Flaw: Holding grudges against people.
Pets: A golden retriever.
Talents: She is good with a sword and very good at chopping wood. It is actually her favorite thing to do.
Weapons: Sword and small axe(she doesn't use the axe as a weapon, though.)
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other:

Last edited by DreamCatcher on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)   DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Physical Appearance: One more sentence!
Personality: Three more sentences!

After you add the detail in, I'll accept her!
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)   DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Edited. :D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)   DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)   DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DreamCatcher's Character's(Needs Approval)
Page 1 of 1