Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wait, What? {TheGemini}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 pm

I woke up to see Kar sitting over me. I looked around, we hadn't moved. I figured she would've taken me to the ER or something. "How long was I out?" I ask her, rubbing my eyes in the sun.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

"Well, I knew you would be alright, you were out for around 20 minutes. Don't worry, I didn't let anything happen to you, other than you fall back and make a big THUMP! on the ground." I looked at him with my big blue eyes. "It was Hades wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 pm

"Yeah." I said, thinking about what he said, "Warning me not to kiss you again." I thought back to George, "Oh, and George says Hi. He made it to the isles of the blessed." I finished. I got up with her help, and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

"Oh, I wish I could say hi back. And Hades is probably right. Too bad though..." I wanted to but, I didn't. We would end up dating again and then we'd die. The thing was, how would we die if we were at camp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:48 am

"So. Lunch." I say, walking forward a bit. Truth is, there's no way we couldn't be friends. It would kill me if I wasn't able to at least talk to her, although it was already killing me that I couldn't marry her.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 pm

"Yeah, lunch." I said, continuing to walk. "Okay, here's the thing. I was thinking before I fell asleep at the hospital, what if the attack when George was killed, is somehow connected to this? Like the ruining our possiblities of marriage." I stopped walking and looked straight at him now. "What if?" My voice cracked a bit, but it was unnoticable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 pm

"What would be the motive for that?" I said, my temper rising a bit, "Who's just like, 'oh, we should ruin a perfectly legit marriage, and kill a brother in the process.'" I didn't want to admit it, but it did sound like something the Gods would do.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:02 pm

"I have no idea, I'm just trying to get some logical answer. I don't know who would want to separate us. Do you have an enemies, god wise?" I closed my eyes and thought. I didn't have any enemies did I? Maybe Gaea, because I didn't choose to serve her.

I opened my eyes and looked a James with serious eyes.

"It could be Gaea. Unless you have a enemy? It just might be Gaea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

"It doesn't matter." I say, "No matter who it is, they'll kill you. As long as you're with me..." and then it hit me, what Hades had said. If you don't break up with her, you will both die. "No." I said, "It can't be Gaea. Whoever it is is gonna kill me regardless, and anyone who's in the way."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:40 pm

"Hmm, we need to figure it out. We also need to avoid contact with eachother. You still want to have lunch?" This was risking our safety. "What if its your mom? or my mom?" I stopped looking at the sky for a second and looked directly at James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 pm

I stopped to, looking at Kar. "I don't think so. Your mom said the fates had plans for us, and I heard my mom and yous arguing when I proposed..." I said, holding back the tears. "But I don't think they would do that. You're mom really liked me, and my mom. Well she just liked warning me that love clouded study."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yeah, I guess, I just want to figure it out. Who have 'we' been 'mean' to that would take revenge?" I scrunched my eyebrows. Sometimes a mystery isn't meant to be solved, my father would say. My father. That concieted little- I stopped my self there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:01 pm

"I don't know..." I said, "I'm stuck." Whoever it was had to be mad at them for something they hadn't done. It could have been Gaea, but I doubted it. It had to be someone else. Someone we weren't thinking of.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 pm

"We should ignore it for a couple days, and also not hang out, because maybe then we'll figure it out." I thought it was a pretty good idea. I still couldn't get used to the idea of me and James not being together. Stupid god or goddess that did this to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:03 pm

"Alright." I said putting my head down, "Don't be afraid to... you know... date someone else." I said, my voice choking a little. I wasn't gonna be happy, but I couldn't stop her from dating. It was me who had to die, not her.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'm going to become a huntress." I smiled. "I love you still, I just don't want to get involved with other boys, incase this passes over. I still have hope." I smiled. I was slightly blushing. I never blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm

"Don't become a huntress, unless you're sure. I'm not sure if you can quit. Besides, Hades assured me you'd find love again if you didn't die with me." I said, thinking if I should tell her the truth. "A Apollo kid." I said, anger and jealousy filling me.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 pm

"I don't want an Apollo kid." I crossed my arms like a little kid. "I would rather just ignore all the boys at camp." Sometimes, I over thought things. I didn't have to be a hunter to not date. Plus, I can't even use a bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 pm

I would rather not die I thought to myself. "Well do whatever you want, but if there is one thing I know, it's that you can't run from fate." I looked at her, stopping to really look in her eyes. "In case this is the last time I ever see you, or the last time we're aloud to see each other. Goodbye." and then I kissed her.
And it was the best kiss of my life.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 pm

When we separated I mouth "I still love you." then began walking down the hill. I didn't look back, for I was sobbing. When I reached the cabin courtyard, I immediately ran to my cabin and sobbed into my pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm

"I love you too..." I said, watching her run down the hill, "Toujours et à jamais..." I walked down the hill slowly, going the opposite direction of her. Towards the creek.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 pm

OOC: I guess we're done. What a tragic love story. It actually makes me sad though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait, What? {TheGemini}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2