Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wait, What? {TheGemini}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Wait, What? {TheGemini} Empty
PostSubject: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I threw my luggage on my bed and ran up to James who was already at the pine.

"Okay so what did you need to tell me?" I was happy we were back at camp. I couldn't wait until me and James could have our own time. We could go swimming and kiss, really kiss for the first time in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm

I held her hands and looked her in the eyes. I felt my face turn warm, and my eyes start to water. This is going to kill me. I thought to myself. "Look," I say, breaking eye contact now, "I think, we should..." tears started really coming down now, "stop seeing each other..."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

"What! WHY! We're supposed to get married and have children and be a happy family! What am I going to tell my dad?" I stepped back a couple feet. Why? Did I do something wrong. I was sobbing by now. "We just went through a lifetime together in a week!" I wasn't mad, I wasn't yelling. I was just confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 pm

I put my arms around her, "Shh... look, I don't want to. I really don't. I love you." I grab her by her shoulders, and look her in the eyes, "but back at the hospital, Hades visited me. He told me that if I didn't break up with you, we'd both die. and If I did, you'd live." I say. It might sound crazy, but it was the truth.

((OOC: Probably the last post from me tonight, my brother just showed up. :D ))
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 pm

OOC: Okay (:

"Okay, okay. Just one last," I kissed him "kiss." I was angry with the gods.

"Well, I guess we can still be friends. Are friends allowed to love each other?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

I couldn't help it, I kissed her again, but really long and really passionately. I couldn't help but start crying. This is probably the last time I was ever going to see her, the girl I would die for. The girl I let my brother die for, the girl I loved.

After we broke I say, "If we're friends, I won't stop loving you, and I can't risk you getting hurt. I'm sorry, but we can't see each other anymore..." I finish, more tears coming out.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

OOC: We should get really dramatic, just for no reason..

I was still crying, warm, hot salty tears coressing down my cheeks.

"So what do I tell my dad? What do you tell that Apollo kid you made your best man for the w-wedding that we're not having." I really want to rip apart the gods right now. Why do you have to ruin the one good thing in my life? Why? I'm daughter of Aphrodite, you're supposed to let me have love!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 pm

"Tell your Dad the truth, as for the other kid..." I had forgotten he was a Apollo kid. Hatred built up inside of me, to the point where I wanted to find, and stab him, "I'll tell the other kid." He wouldn't take it to hard. He wiped the tears from her face.

He wanted to be selfish, he wanted to ask her to die with him. In love they would die, fighting their destiny the whole way. But he couldn't do that, he had to let her live. No matter how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:28 pm

"So what am I supposed to do? Try to forget this ever happened? Because thats like trying to slam a revolving door." I was still crying. I want to scream and punch Zeus right in the face. Sometimes I wish I was a mortal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

"I don't know." I said, still hugging her, using my shirt to wipe away the tears, "I hate this too. I really do, and a day will come where you will forget me, and you will love someone new. But I will never stop loving you." I finish. I keep hugging her though, even more tight now.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

"How do you know?" I looked up at him. My chin on his chest. I smiled when he said the last part. Not the right time to smile but it was sweet. "How am I supposed to forget you? How are we supposed to avoid each other if we go to the same camp? We'll be right across the room from each other when we have dinner? What about sing-alongs?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Sing-alongs I thought, lead by Apollo... "Trust me, you'll get over me. You'll find someone new." I say, hugging her again. "I'm not saying we ignore each other, but we can't be friends... It would kill me." I finish.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:37 pm

"Well, I probably won't find someone like you." I frowned. "How are we supposed not be friends but, not ignore each other? It's like we're going to hang out or anything. You said you have to stay away from me for my safety. And what am I supposed to do with this promise ring?" I say twisting it around my finger. It was so pretty and delicate. I looked up James with tear filled eyes. "Can I keep it? Just something to remind me of you." I said with a crooked smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:02 pm

"Yes," I said, closing her hand around the ring with my hands around her's. "Keep it, as a reminder of me." I finish. "Look, Hades told me you would find someone new. Maybe not someone like me, but someone better. I promise. I'm not sure when, where or how long it will take. But you will find someone better." I finish.
"It is only a matter of time."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:46 pm

"I think I might become a huntress." I smiled. "Just so I don't have to deal with any boys. You're an exception though."

I stared at him for a moment. His eyes were sparkling in the afternoon sun.

"Want to go grab some lunch before I have to forget about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

"Sure." I said enthusiastically. I didn't want to go to lunch with her, if I had to spend another minute with her that I didn't have to, I was afraid I might get selfish. I was afraid, I might ask her to keep going out with me, to die with me. But I couldn't do that to her, I had to make sure she lived.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:39 pm

"Okay, let's go." I siad walking down the hill towards camp. "Sorry, I can't just, jump off the thought of us getting married. I was in a fantasy world kind of. Oh my gods, look at me, rambling on like the Aphrodite girl I am. Jeesh." I was sad, heartbroken really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

"I really wanted to get married to..." I said, letting myself go to the alternate world, "maybe one, two kids playing in a backyard," I start, hoping she will continue. I hated this. I hated this cruel world where our love was not aloud.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 pm

"Then they would grow up, have they're own kids. We could grow old." I was almost crying again. I felt tears well up and a couple find their way down my cheeks. I turned my head the other way. James couldn't see me crying again. I wasn't supposed to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

"and then we'd die. and we'd go to the isle of the blessed, and be happy, and never leave eachother." I finished. I felt my face get warm and tears well up in my eyes. I looked over at Kar who had tears in her eyes.
I wanted to hug her, kiss her. I wanted to marry her and have kids and grow old and die with her. I wanted to tell her, 'screw the gods, we'll fight for love!' I wanted to wipe the tears out of her eyes.
Instead, I passed out.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

I heard a thump, cranned my neck, and James was there on the ground.

"Stupid," I whispered, laughing a bit. "Hello? Anybody home?" I knocked on his forehead. We were still outside of camp. Great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I was in the underworld. I was walking just near the river Styx, when I started floating towards Hade's castle. I entered a giant and amazing throne room as I saw, again, Hades.

"Hello good sir, so glad to meet you again." he said with a smile.
"Am I,"
"Dead? No. No you're not dead, I summoned you though."
"And why?"
"To warn you. You were about to kiss her again, were you not? If you don't let her go on her own, when you two die, she will go to the Isle of the blessed and you will go to the Fields of Punishment."
"Why have you taken such an interest in me?"
"I am not the only God interested in your love-story, demigod."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

James wasn't waking up. I was starting to get worried.

"Hey, uh James, you wanna wake up now?"

I kept on poking him, just for fun. I could get away with it for now. He looked funny. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth. I hope he wouldn't swallow it. He looked frightened for a guy who was passed out. I kneeled next to him. I wonder when hes going to wake up. They're wasn't much I could do. He had cold sweat coming down his forehead. Weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I disappeared again, and re-appeared to the Isles of the Blessed, where I saw George laying on a pull-out chair and tanning. I laughed, he could never tan. But I guess if you blessed, you could do whatever you want.
"What's up brother?" he said, taking off his sunglasses.
"You... Can see me?"
"Well duh! Jesus, I summoned you didn't I?"
"Yeah, I guess. Look, George I'm sorry, you shouldn't ha-" George put up his hand in protest.
"Dude, no complaints. Look at where I'm at! Did your girlfriend live?"
"Yeah. But we had to... break up." I explained to him everything.
"Oh. That's too bad bro." Lightning struck above the tower, "Well, times up lil bro, that means it's time for you to wake up."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 pm

I was getting very worried. James had been passed out for 20 minutes. He twitched every now and again. I swear he was in some kind of "dream", I could feel it. I got those from Gaea all the time. It sort of hurt me, but, it probably didn't hurt James; whatever was happening in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, What? {TheGemini}   Wait, What? {TheGemini} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait, What? {TheGemini}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: