Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Alone (finished) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 pm

"Where should we meet tomorrow?" Sienna asked. "Oh, and when?" She definitely wasn't letting go of him until she absolutely had to. She grabbed her towel as she was speaking and wrapped it around her.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Jake thought for a moment, still unable to look away from her eyes. "How about right here?" he said, "or the beach." He didn't want to seem like he was trying to just drag her along to where he wanted to go. "Unless you want to go somewhere in particular. And I dunno when. When are you getting up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm

"Probably 7:30." Sienna said. She thought for a moment. "We can meet at the beach." She decided. "I'll bring my swimmers." She gave Jack one long kiss and then walked back to Cabin 10.

OOC: should we make a topic now? and if so should you make it or me?
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone (finished)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3