Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Alone (finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Okay, Jake thought to himself, she definitely smiled at him that time. He looked into her eyes again, then leaned in close and kissed her on the lips. Instantly he realized what he just did and wanted to slap himself in the face, and she probably wanted to do the same. "I- um," Jake stammered, "Um- sorry. I just..." He really couldn't think of an end to that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Sienna's eyes widened as he kissed her on the lips. Yes! While they'd been dancing she'd been working up the nerve to kiss him, but now she didn't have to. Jake began stuttering apologies for some reason. To stop Sienna leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "Now will you stop apologising?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Jake blinked at looked at Sienna. "Um, okay," he said, grinning. Jake placed his hand back at her side, continuing the dance. He was quite relived but confused that she didn't slap him on the spot. His vision snapped back over to her eyes. He just couldn't seem to take his eyes off of hers.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 pm

"So," Sienna said conversationally, "does this mean we're dating now?" Hopefully it did. Then Sienna could kiss Jake whenever she wanted and not have to feel nervous. Jake was different to other boys she had kissed, but different in a good way. For one thing he didn't try and suck her face off like one boy did.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Jake's eyes widened at the question. She didn't waste time, did she? "Well, I would have no objection to that," he said, grinning. He leaned in again, kissing her gently on the lips. This was quite the eventful and amazing day, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm

When they broke away from the kiss Sienna smiled. She was on top of the world! She was dating a really cute and really nice guy! It was absolutely perfect, hopefully Jake felt the same. She kissed him gently on the lips as the song ended.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm

As the song ended, Jake looked around. The Winter festival was ending an they were taking down the decorations. He looked over at the lake and his eyes lit up. "Do you swim?" he asked, looking back at Sienna.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yeah." Sienna said, grinning. "And I don't think I have to ask if you do. Are planning to take a night swim?" Sienna had never swum in the night. It had never really appealed to her. If she went with Jake, though, it would be a whole different matter
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

"Well then," Jake said, taking Sienna's hand, "would you care to accompany me?" He started to lead her over to the lake, assuming the answer would probably be yes. He was happy that there wasn't any ice this side of the lake. He loved that water, but it's kind of hard to swim in a block of ice.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yes." Sienna said happily. It didn't matter anyway. She was already being led over to the lake. "Are we going swimming in our clothes?" She asked. She thought it might be a point Jake had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

"Oh yeah," Jake said "other people get wet." He had gotten so used o not getting wet underwater this past year. Jake pondered for a moment, looking around. "Um, you can run to your cabin real quick I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm

"Alright." she said. "I'll be back soon." She gave Jake a quick kiss on the cheek and sprinted off to Cabin 10. She grabbed her swimmers, zipped into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later. Grabbing her towel she ran back to where Jake was standing. "I'm back." she said dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Jake gave Sienna a kiss on the cheek when she got back. "Alright," he said, "lets go swimming." He smiled at her, then took her hand and started to walk over to the lake. he gradually scooted a little closer to her the closer they got to the lake. He looked over at her while they walked. Even her hair was beautiful, he thought to himself. How was he not dreaming?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Sienna smiled as she glanced repeatedly in Jake's direction. She was possibly the happiest girl on Earth at this very moment. Eventually they reached the water's edge. Sienna daintily dipped her toe in. The water was nice, not too cold. She threw her towel where the water wouldn't reach it and walked into the water.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Jake smiled at Sienna as she slowly made her way into the water. He kissed her, then grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's go in" he said, grinning at her. When he got her in to her knees, he jumped into the water. He stayed under for about three minutes waiting for her to come looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Sienna watched Jake jump under the water. Sure the water wasn't freezing but she wasn't ready to go under yet. She waited for about a minute and he still didn't come up. Sienna knew what he was doing. A son of Triton could obviously breathe underwater. It was just a ploy to get her under the water. Sienna sighed dramatically. Fine, she would go look for him. She dove underwater finding him in about 5 seconds. Grinning she swam up to him and pressed her lips to his for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Jake grinned as he saw her coming. He wrapped his arms around her as she cam closer an she moved toward him and kissed him. The moment their lips touched, and air bubbles formed around both of them. No rush to resurface, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 pm

As they broke apart from their kiss Sienna looked around her in amazement. "Oh my gods! This is so cool!" She grinned at Jack happily. Leaning forward she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Jake quickly grabbed hold of her hand before letting his hold with his other arm go. He knew that if they broke contact, the air bubble would severe. At least he had an excuse to hold her hand, he though, Though come to think of it, he probably didn't even need an excuse. "It is, isn't it?" he said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 pm

"I don't have any really cool powers like this." Sienna said thoughtfully. "All I can do is speak fluen French and Charmspeak. Would you like a demonstration of Charmspeak?" Sienna had lots of ideas of what she could make Jake do. They were all nice of course, nothing mean.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Jake's eye widened as he gulped nervously. "I'd rather stay in control of my own actions, if you don't mind." However much he liked this girl, he didn't like the idea of somebody else controlling his thoughts. His mind was his own, and that's the way it should be. Jake leaned in closer, kissing Sienna on the cheek. "I'll just take your word for it. Though I do think being able to control people is as good, if not better, than breathing underwater. To each his own, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Sienna smiled as he looked nervous. He was so cute when he was nervous! She looked around. "It's getting pretty late." she said. Maybe they should go back to their cabins. That way they'd be completely awake the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Jake grinned at Sienna. "Bored of me already?" he asked jokingly. He tightened his grip on her hand just a little and pushed upwards, floating them to the surface. He leaned in and kissed her again. "Are you tired?" he asked, an honestly concerned tone in his voice. It didn't seem that late.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Sienna kissed him again. "Of course I'm not bored of you, silly." she said seriously. "But if I don't get enough then I'll get bags under my eyes. You may not know this but I am very vain. I promise I'll see you tomorrow." Sienna gazed at him lovingly. She didn't want him to think she was tiring of him already, because she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

"Alright," Jake said "if you insist. "He held her hand and swam over to the shore, taking her with him. He wasn't particularly upset that she was turning in for the night, but he did wish he could spend more time with her tonight. He leaned in and gave her one last kiss. "Alright, good night, Sienna," he said, smiling at her and gazing back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone (finished)   Alone (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone (finished)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next