Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm finally finished with CHB

Go down 
+3
Sniggle
Ninja Poet
Rykthrall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

I'm finally finished with CHB Empty
PostSubject: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 am

Exactly what the title says.
I'm never going to the Chatbox again, I'm not participating in forum games again.
I'm never going to roleplay here again.
I will occasionally look at the rants forum though, it's depressing that some of these peoples genuine issues are getting ignored by all of you.

I never got to know any of you new members very well, but know that another old member has left this site to make way for a new generation.

On the plus side for you though, I AM leaving behind a bit of a will.

All 3 of my characters are now up for adoption and they are all free.

If possible, I would like 50% of my remaining Drachmas sent to...the member Welshy.
The other 50% I would like split between the members Rhea and Pip.

And I'm done. I'll stick around long enough to see who gets my characters, but that's it.
Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

NU. RYK. D:< Y U NO STAY?
Although I do wish that you won't leave, I'm going to wish you a happy and successful life, and may you live long and prosper.

Keep on rollin'. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 pm

RIDDLES. ;__;

See we went on tinychat and you ate lots of ice cream and we all yelled at you for it but now we'll miss it.

Have a good life, and make sure you visit us sometimes. THIS IS AN ORDER OKAY SOOOBBB. >:'C

Just remember that you've been sniggled, and you'll be generally successful in life. ♥
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 am

NO RYK NO.

It's been nice knowing you, Ryk. Know that we're going to miss you. IT WAS AWESOME KNOWING YOU.

I wish you luck in your life.

Love, Skye
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 am

Nooo! Who'd be my little weird dude NOW? D:
Thrall, I'll surely and genuinely miss you. And if I could, I'd make a million topics in the Rants Area just to get you Ito the chatbox. (lol, I really WOULD.)

Anyways, I know you need space and time to chill off, but never forget us! D: We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:38 pm

It's always sad to see another member leave. I don't really know you that well, but seeing all of the other comments above me, they are all going to miss you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Like Pip, I also dont know you very well but you were on chatbox at the same time as me on some occasions and you gave me advice on my problem when no-one else did. I just want to say that because of your advice, Im going to see help and I have told my friends. Thank you.CHB will miss you, me and the others above me x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally finished with CHB   I'm finally finished with CHB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm finally finished with CHB
Page 1 of 1