Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Aiden's room was a white walled room with red srtipes placed randomly. The rectangular black pieces on the walls were actually pieces of black glass instead of windows. A bed was somewhat in the corner of the room, next to a small brown nightstand. A desk with a computer was placed in the rrom too with a couch and a few chairs. A rug was placed in the middle of the dark wood floor. Lamps and a small coffee table were also in the room. A skull head was also on the wall.

Spoiler:

Tapped to the door of Aiden's bedroom was a piece of paper. It read:
"Any one is welcomed inside. Just knock."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom Raven_12
~[R A V E N I N G R I D S]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

I walked up to the new cabin leaders door, and knocked softly. I had been here for a while, and Aiden seemed nice, so I had brount him some... cake or brownies?... I had made. They were good, probably. And I usually wouldn't be the welcome boat, but I thought I'd congratulate Aiden. I waited for him to open the door, or just yell "Come on in!" or something like that. I pushed my glasses farther on my nose, fixed my shirt, and waited.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom Cb015

Aiden was on his bed, bored out of his mind when he heard the door knock. "Thank gods," Aiden muttered, rolling off the bed, landing on the floor. Standing up quickly, Aiden dusted off his shirt and went to the door. Aiden opened door and found his half-sister, Raven, standing at the door. "Hey Raven, what's up?" Aiden asked, brushing his black back from his eyes. He stepped away from the door and opened it fully, guestring for Raven to come in.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 am

I walked in, and looked around. "Nothing much. Man! Your room is beast!" I said. I set the brownies on a table and walked around in a small circle around the room. It really was awesome. It just needed more... posters, books, and computers. I had to pusg my glasses up on my face again. They were a little bit too big, but there was no Glasses R Us here, so I had to make due untill I could go out to the city.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Aiden smiled and closed his door. "Thanks Raven," Aiden told her. He looked around his room. Yeah, it was pretty beast. Aiden had noticed that Raven had set something down on the table. He carefully picked it back up, trying to look through the container. "What's this?" Aiden asked Raven, guestering to the container. He set the dish back on the table again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Daughter of Poseidon
Kylee had heard news that made her grin. One of her siblings told her Aiden had gotten elected as the Hades Cabin Leader! She was terribly proud of him and wanted to talk to him. Kylee wore a camp half blood t-shirt and a gray sweatshirt. She also wore a pair of ripped jeans and converse. Kylee had her black hair up in a neat ponytail, running down the left side of her face. She ran over to the Hades cabin and read the sign on the door to Aiden's room she was about to knock, but she heard voices. Not wanting to interupt, she waited outside of his door.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am

I looked at the container, and shrugged. "Not really sure. It's either a cake, or brownies. I didn't poisen them or anything, I followed the directions," I said. Why did I always say stupid things? "I didn't poisen it or anything," man, where did I get this stuff?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow at Raven. "I hope you didn't poison it. Someone else would have to be cabin leader," Aiden told Raven with a grin. He would have to pen that container up later. Aiden froze when he heard a noise outside of his door. "You heard that?" Aiden mouthed to Raven. He slowly went to his door. Quickly openig it, Aiden saw that it was Kylee. Aiden face lit up on a grin. He wrapped his arms around Kylee, bringing her closer. "Hey," Aiden whispered on her ear.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee jumped a little when she heard the door open. She smiled, feeling Aiden's arms around her. "Hey," she replied, laughing a little. Kylee smiled brightly, and looked over at Raven. She knew her from just seeing her around camp. Kylee gave her a kind wave. "Hi Raven, how's it going?" she asked simply. Kylee leaned against Aiden's chest, smiling. She hadn't seen him in way too long.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:35 pm

I was suprised to see Kylee there. I hadn't really paid much attention to her in camp, but I've seen her around. "Hey Kylee!" I said brightly. I had to push my glasses up again. I blushed a bit when I saw them though. "Should I go?" I asked, pointing to the door. I just really didn't want to be there in case anything weird happened. Besides, I probably had to get back to my computer. World of Warcraft was calling me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Aiden couldn't help but turn a bit red. "Uh...you don't have to go if you don't want to," Aiden told Raven, almost mumbling. He was somewhat embarrassed. Aiden looked at Kylee with his brown eyes and softly kissed her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her tighter. "You can stay if you want. Unless you don't want to see your brother smooching," Aiden teased, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I laughed, and it rang out. My laugh was like a million bells chiming. Or, so I've been told. I smiled, and started walking to the door. "I'll go. Besides, you look like you need some personal time to yourselves," I said with a playful smile. "See ya' around," I said as I shut the door behind me. I chuckled a bit. Crazy, all of us. Now, to get to my laptop.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 am

[ccolor=white]KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled softly, and mouthed 'thank you' to Raven. She did want some time with Aiden, she hadn't talked to him in a while. Kylee unwrapped Aiden's arms from her sides and began to explore the room. The skull in the room reminded her of the skeletal army he had shown her once. Memories of the sent shivers up her spine. Kylee got cold, and crossed her arms. "Nice room." she commented with a grin.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Aiden frowned lightly as he saw Kylee shiver. "Cold?" Aiden asked. Without Kylee answering, Aiden went into his closet and found one of his old goodie. Smiling lightly, Aiden put it around Kylee. "Thanks, the room is okay though. I just didn't have enough time to finish," Aiden told Kylee as he flopped on his bed. Aiden had missed Kylee a lot. Both of them hadn't talked in a long time.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and slipped her arms into the hoodie. She felt better, and the hoodie smelled like Aiden. Kylee smiled at him and plopped on the bed next to him. She set her head on his chest, watching it rise and fall. It had been too long, way to long. "I've missed you." Kylee whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Aiden smiled. He wrapped his arms around Kylee, pulling her closer to Aiden. Aiden gently kissed the top of Kylee's forehead. "I missed you too," Aiden whispered on Kylee's ear gently. Aiden couldn't even remember when they talked or something. Aiden smiled. "I missed you way too much," Aiden said with a grin, gently kissing Kylee on the lips.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and nodded, kissing him back. " I still can't believe we're getting married." she said softly, returning to her position. "It seems so far off, but it's not." Kylee said, rambling on and on. She shook her head. "I've been thinking to much, my brain hurts." Kylee mumbled, covering her face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Aiden laughed a bit. "Don't explode that beautiful head of yours," Aiden joked, kissing Kylee's forehead gently again. "I haver even started. I'm letting Annelise do the wedding thing. She's used to that stuff. And strangley Seth is helping. I'm terrified of what he's planning," Aiden told Kylee, worried about Seth. That kid had no limits.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:30 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and laughed again. She didn't know she, but if Aiden was worried, that tempted her to be as well. "I'm sure it will be fine, right?" Kylee said. She wanted it to be fine. Coem to think of it, she didn't even know when the wedding was going to be.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Aiden nodded, rubbing Kylee's back. "It'll be fine. I promise," Auden said, kissing Kylee's hair. He closed or his eyes for a moment then smiled. "I can't believe I almost forgot, tomorrow's my birthday," Aiden said, aslifht smile in his face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and laughed. "Wow Aiden, you're so old." she teased with a grin. Kylee knew it was Aiden's birthday soon, and she still needed to get him something. She would do that later. Kylee smiled at him and leaned back into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom   Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader; Aiden's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1