Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Poseidon Cabin Leader

Go down 
+7
Banana
SeaSeaweedbrain
selene
Boo Bunny
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Nico
Angel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

New Poseidon Cabin Leader Empty
PostSubject: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Hey there everyone, Angel here! As most of you probably know, our beloved Poseidon cabin leader, Yume, has resigned from her position. Yume, let me just start off by saying that you made a wonderful cabin leader and you will be very missed. However, we respect your decision and have appointed a new cabin leader.

You know her, you love her, it's the wonderful moderator Selene! Selene has graciously accepted the job to be our replacement Poseidon cabin leader with her character, Rosa. Selene, I'm sure you will make a fantastic cabin leader just as you have made a fantastic moderator.

Everyone welcome Selene as your new Poseidon cabin leader! Congratulations, Selene! *confetti throw*

Warmest Regards,
The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 pm

*Pats Selene's back. Pat pat.* YAY! Congratulations Selene! You'll do a wonderfully spazzy job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Congratulations Selene! ^^ Go you! :3
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm

W00 (:
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:51 pm

*sheds a tear* (That's actually impossible because I can't cry tears :() SOOOOO THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am

You copied me...ha-ha
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 am

It was a z rather than a s.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

Congrat Selene! I'm sure you'll do great! ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Yay! Go Selene! You can finally be a cabin leader!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 am

After all the time of trying out to be a CL you finally got it :D WELL DONE BABE :D
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 am

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to me one of my charrie's cabin leader now. I make a Poseidon girl because of Yume but now it's just as great! I know that's a weird thing to say. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Poseidon Cabin Leader   New Poseidon Cabin Leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Poseidon Cabin Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: