Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]   The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Losing a finger was just one of those things it would take a while to get used to. Like sleeping in a tree. Or turning into a tree. Or having to eat a whole tree. Or something else to do with trees.
Anyway, J.J. was facing having to get used to it. Not any of the tree things, but the finger thing. He was only just noticing how much he used his pinky and index fingers, especially on his right hand (as he was right-handed). Making snowballs was the first challenged he faced, but he seemed to be doing alright.

His pet mouse, Mickey, began pushing the snow into mini snowballs, as big as the mouse could. J.J. then finished the snowballs, and put them in a pile. When they both thought they had enough, they began making rough bricks. It was at this point J.J. made the decided he wished there was someone else to make the fort with him and Mickey...
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]   The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Aaliyah and her dog Buster were just making a fort. "Do you want to play against me and Buster?" Layla asked. She saw the boy's finger. She didn't want to ask what happened because she thought it would be mean.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]   The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 am

Ariane skipped towards the snowball field. She heard the girl ask the boy is he wanted to verse her. "Can I play to?" Ariane asked when she reached them. She loved snowball fights, even if you got wet while doing them. As she was talking she noticed the boy was missing two fingers. She was curious how it had happened but no way was she going to ask. She might be getting less shy but she was still too shy to ask questions like that.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]   The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 am

"Sure. We can verse each other. First we each have to make our own fort. Do you mind if Buster my dog joins in?" Aaliyah said. She started making her fort then when she was finished she made a bunch of snowballs.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]   The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy with the Severed Finger [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1