Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Freezing Sun (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

A Freezing Sun (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:39 am

Orpheas went out of his cabin. He looked around him and saw kids from everyday following their schedule. The bright sun above them made some of them half-close their eyes or put their hands in front of their eyes to protect them from the strong sunrays. Orpheas watched them wondering how would it be if he felt that kind of irritation because as a son of Apollo he was immune to every kind of irritation the sun can ''provide'' to most humans. He was nervous as he was going on his first date. His heart was beating fast and he kind of sweated. He rarely did so. Orpheas took the deepest breath he had ever taken in his life and continued walking towards the beach. When he reached there he felt a breeze embracing him. It must have been from the sea. The wind's song sounded a little different today in his ears. He went and stood down a tree , where it was the meet point.

OOC: I am extremely sorry for the delay again but an important history exam came up and I had to study really hard because I wasn't really active during the classes this semester. I hope you understand :)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 am

In her Camp t-shirt and dirty old converse, her light colored jeans and dark sweatshirt, Alaska made her way to the beach, a bit shaky and nervous. It was her first date with Orpheas. Her hair was pulled back in a high pony tail letting her long blonde curls bounce when she walked. Alaska had spent ten minutes trying to figure out how to put up her hair. She had never been this nervous about anything before. When she saw Orpheas waiting under the tree, her world lit up. She smiled lightly and closed the last few steps betwen them leaving about a foot of space. She bit her lip. "Hi," she murmured rubbing her arm.

*Don't worry. It's perfectly fine. I had something like that a couple weeks ago so i know where your coming from. Thanks for being honest abd telling me what was up though. I teally appreciated that! (:*
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 am

Orpheas observed Alaska as she was coming. She was so beautiful. Her long silky hair were dancing gracefully against the wind. It was the most beautiful sight he has ever seen. With her every step he felt even colder. ''Is it from the fear or the wind?'' he wandered. He greeted her back and after a lot of thinking and self-motivation he kissed on the cheek. He got so embarassed and blushed like he never did before in his entire life as he waited for a sign from her. Then he added '' Uhm... wanna...wanna go for a walk?'' while rubbing his head messing his hair letting the wind straighten them up for him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:54 am

Alaska smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. Nodding at him, Alaska was almost lost for words, her cheeks were flushed. She laughed ather own patheticness. "Yeah," she saud to him. "Yeah, I'd love to." Alaska took his hand in her own hesitantly. She looked at Orpheaus with her cold blue eyes. "Let's go." Alaska said very softly. She walked along with him, awkwardness filled the air. Alaska didn't know what else to say. She was new at this.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:03 am

Orpheas blushed as Alaska took his hand. To make her life a little easier he responded back making a grip around her hand. He had never felt like this before in his entire life. He had never liked a girl like this before... She was so perfect in his eyes. He felt like he didn't worth her. He stared as her ponytail danced gracefully against the wind for a couple of seconds. Then he snapped out of it and started walking alongside with his date. He looked at her and smiled. '' So what can you say about yourself?'' he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Alaska shrugged, her cheeks full with color. "I don't know, what can I say?" she said. "I'm a mischievious daughter of Khione and is not even close to being as powerful as my siblings. I like being alone." Alaska squeezed his hand. "But you changed that." she looked up into his eyes with a light smile played across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 am

Orpheas' heart jumped when Alaska said that he changed something in her life. He never believed that he could do something like that in his life. His belly he felt a tickling sensation from his belly. He noticed that he felt that way when he was near her. He grinned and looked at the setting sun. Sun - ray couldn't hurt him or annoy him, but it was hitting directly to their faces so Orpheas made a swift gesture and the sun ray moved away from their faces. He looked at Alaska and the tickling sensation became more intense. '' As I told you, I am a son of Apollo. I come from Greece...'' he said and his mind rushed back at Xanthi, his home-town and at Paros, where his grandparents lived. All the green you can see.All the beauty you can imagine. All the sun you can get. Throughout Greece... He shook his head vigorously and continued ''... and I have a twin brother...'' he stopped there. He remembered all the pain. The nightmares...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Alaska, amused and delighted with Orpheas' revealed power of moving sunlight, smiled broadly. She looked out along at the ocean, taking in the beautifuk waves. Her heart skipped a bit as she let her shoulder brush against his. It was only another way they touched besides the way she held his hand. Listening to what Orpheas was saying, Alaska nodded and pursed her lips. "You lived in Greece?" she asked. "That must have been nice. I've never been out of America. I've never been out of the few places I call home now. Having a twin brother must be nice." She dug her sneakers into the sand as she walked. "Having a real sibling instead of just a half-brother or sister must be cool."
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Orpheas felt her shoulder touching his and he felt a wave of cold getting through him. He didn't mind because it was cool for him since he hasn't, actually , felt cold ... in his life. His stomach was tickling once more and he grinned. '' Well yeah! Living in Greece was great as is having a brother... sometimes. We fought, we yelled at each other but always ,at the end of the day we made up.I remember one time, when we were in class we were turning sun rays to our teacher's eyes. She was always so mad. And the nice thing is that she didn't know it was us...'' he remembered all that and his eyes became wet remembering his brother. But he didn't want to ruin his girlfriends day so he held his tears. ''So you haven't told me, do you stay here at summer? Where do you live? I mean except camp... he said and pushed a laugh out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Alaska's expression darkened a bit. Thinking of her father was never a light aubject, speaking of it was worse. Good words never came out of her mouth and her mood was always angry afterwords. But Orpheas changed that a bit. Alaska felt much calmer in this situation. Talking about her past didn't seem as much to be a hard topic."Camp is my only home," she said. "I, um, came here three years ago, I was a runaway really. My dad was-is-whatever-a drunkie, always leaving me home alone. I was just in the city, too." Alaska nodded towards the city over the water with her chin. "Sometimes I wish I had made it here sooner." she pulled down her sleeves over her hands, hiding her scars even though they ha already been covered.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Orpheas observed the girl as she was explaining him. He noticed her beautiful face darkened a bit and felt a slight chill. When Alaska finished he regreted opening that subject and said '' I am so sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have opened this subject. Let's change it then. What are you doing tonight?'' he asked. He was hoping that he could get to see her again after they left the beach. Even if it was for a second. Orpheas was the kind of person who got bored easily when staying in one place but he didn't feel that way when he was near Alaska. He felt like he could stay a whole day here so long as she was with him. She made him laugh. He needed someone to make him thing something other than his brother. ''Oh no...'' he thought. ''This subject won't bring me down tonight.I will have something else to bother me than trying to find him''. He brought his gaze in her face and murmered ''Her...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Freezing Sun (Private)   A Freezing Sun (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Freezing Sun (Private)
Page 1 of 1