Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Winter Festival has begun!

Go down 
+2
Pip
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Winter Festival has begun!  Empty
PostSubject: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:20 am

Yes that's right! Many of you have been hearing about the events that the Khione cabin has been planning, well they are going into effect for the month of December! The Winter Festival is run by Khione campers, but enjoyed by all! It is set up like the Fall Festival and has its own forums that have been created.
There's the Snowball field
Ice-Skating Rink
The Winter Carnival with rides like...
    The Winter Whip
    The Ferris Wheel
    The Merry-go-round
    As well as multiple booths that will be set up by Khione campers! Like games, shops, activities and more!
    (For people with Khione characters only: I have posted information in the Winter Carnivals forum explaining how to set up a booth for the carnival!)

There's also... Sledding and Skiing Hill
Snowman Park
and last, but not least, The Winter Ball!
Every member of CHB and all of their characters are free to enjoy the snowy fun of the Winter Festival! But dress warmly!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Just one festival after another. But, I'm enjoying them!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 pm

YAY ANGEL! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:30 pm

C-can there be snowboarding at the skiing hill? .__.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm sure so.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that the Winter Festival is coming to a close! After January 1, 2012 all topics will be moved to the Graveyard. If you have a topic that you would like to keep roleplaying in, please PM me or another admin and request that it not be moved to the Graveyard. You may request where you would like the topic moved to (The Lake, the Beach, etc.)
Once again, THE WINTER FESTIVAL IS COMING TO A CLOSE. ALL TOPICS IN THE FESTIVAL FORUMS WILL BE MOVED TO THE GRAVEYARD UNLESS WE RECEIVE OTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Uh Angel, not to clog up the topic, but you never posted in the topic at the Winter Festival.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE WINTER FESTIVAL. Tomorrow I am moving every topic to the graveyard unless otherwise instructed. To keep your topics out of the graveyard, you simply PM me this:
    Link to topic:
    Where it should be moved to: If none, I'll just pick The Lake
Please PLEASE PM me your topics you want to keep. I just thought I should give one more reminder for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winter Festival has begun!    The Winter Festival has begun!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winter Festival has begun!
Page 1 of 1