Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!  Empty
PostSubject: The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!    The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:48 pm

As I'm sure you all know, we have recently added the Hunters of Artemis as a big part in our site. Well not only are there Huntresses and a Huntress Camp, but there are also the three Huntress Groups:

Warriors: The Warriors Group are the best with weapons, combat, training, and other physical based skills and talents. They deal with hunting food, training other Hunters for combat, as well as making many of the bows and arrows the Huntresses use.

Gatherers: Gatherers are the best navigators and finders. They have a natural tracking ability that makes them good at finding necessities in difficult situations. They also have a natural sense of direction and a talent for depicting landscapes, topographical patterns, and other directional skills that make them the best navigators.

Healers: The Healers have a natural talent with herbs, medicine, solvents, and other healing things. They know almost all there is to know about the kind of healing herbs and plants you can find in all kinds of situations. While some do have healing abilities, due to their godly lineage, many of these girls simply know all the tricks of the trade as far as natural medicine and how to use it, find it, and heal with it.

These three Groups are the similar to the CHB Cabins, except they are by skill and not by godly parent. Like the CHB Cabins, we will have leaders for these groups. They are simply called the Group Leaders. Now let me explain the responsibilities and requirements of these Groups Leaders:

Roleplay Responsibilities:
    Leadership: Each Huntress is in one of the three Groups. The Leaders will have to be a role model of sorts for their campers. They have to be upstanding Huntresses, good at their specific skills, and know how to handle difficult situations.
    Training: Each Group has their own training sessions. The Group Leader is the one who will lead the training sessions, decide when they are, what the group members will be doing, and help their Hunters as need be.
    Rank: The rank of the Group Leaders in the Hunters or Artemis follows that of the lieutenant. (Who at the moment is Thalia Grace, played by one of our mods, Skye) So the ranks in the Hunters go as follows: Artemis, Thalia, Group Leaders. That being said, the Group Leaders will be required to attend meetings whenever Artemis holds them. Whether those meetings be about attacks, missions, or simply to keep the meetings up, they are mandatory.
    Fairness: The Group Leaders have to be fair people and have to uphold the rules of the Hunters of Artemis. This means that if they see someone breaking the rules, whether it be a relationship (with a male or female), an unauthorized leaving of the Huntress Camp, disrespect, or any other rule broken, they must take action and punish said Hunter fairly (Not too much, but not too little) Group Leaders must treat all of the Huntresses equally. Favoritism is frowned upon during duty. Outside of duty, during break of off duty hours/days, they are free to socialize and favor their friends. However, when it comes down to it, they must be an impartial third party.

Member Responsibilities:
    Activeness: Members with Group Leader characters are required to be active. Because the Group Leaders are a bit more in depth than the Cabin Leaders they have to be around as much as possible.
    Notification of Absence: I know that it's sometimes hard to let us know when you're going to be gone because of life getting in the way or something unexpected coming along, but please, because you hold a rank, try and keep the admin/mod and your other Group Leaders in the know.
    Clean-up: Keeping the Group Base forums clean is actually a big task. It is suggested the the members of the Group Leaders preen their forums every few weeks and remove old/dead topics.
    Base Management: As you know, some of the Cabin Leaders have done things like a camper (or in this case Huntress) count to keep on top of the members of their Base/Cabin. This is not a required responsibility of the future Group Leaders, but it is suggested.

I understand that that information was quite a bit to throw out at once, but before I announce that the Group Leader nominations have begun, I wanted everyone to know what they're getting themselves and their characters into. Now that that's finished, let's get down to business! (To defeat, the huns.)
As you may have heard me mention a few lines ago and in the topic title, the Nominations process for the Hunters of Artemis Group Leaders has begun! You can find the Ballot Boxes for the Warriors, Gatherers, and Healers here, here, and here.
Each of those topics has the rules of the Nominations/Elections process stated in them, but just to be safe I'll post them here too:
    Rules:
    • You may only enter one character (your own or someone else's) per group. But you may enter one character in all three groups.

• The first and last name of the character, godly parent, and character's roleplayer (member's name) is required for each nomination.

• The required information must be in a noticeable color (red, yellow, etc.) so it's easier for me to see.

• There will be no campaigning for these elections. Campaigning has been a real issue in the past with these elections. It's gotten to the point where people would PM every member of CHB and ask for votes (using things like pity and sympathy). In the end those people ended up winning and it is believed that they were not the best choice. To prevent this from happening and to make sure the best person for the job is picked, there will be NO campaigning tolerated. Don't ask for votes, don't make graphics, don't post about it in your signature, nothing. If someone wins because of campaigning, they will be disqualified.

• Winners, please do not gloat and make those who were not chosen feel bad, and those who did not win, do not make the winners feel guilty. We're all happy for each other, winning or not.

Nominations will go on for a week and a half! (March 14, 2012). Make sure that you get your nominations in during that time. Late nominations, no matter what excuse, will not be accepted.

As you can see from the Ballot Boxes, we've already received a few nominations. Follow those examples and the steps in the rules to make your nomination(s)
Like I said, these will last for a week and a half. (March 14, 2012). After that the names from the nominations will be added to a poll and the voting for the future Group Leaders of 2012 will begin!

Thank you for reading, and happy nominating!
CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!    The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:42 pm

The Voting Has Begun!

The voting for the Huntress Group Leader elections have now begun! There are voting topics that can be found in each Group Base: Warriors Voting, Gatherers Voting, Healers Voting

Please cast your votes in the Group Leader Elections!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

The Group Leader Nominations Have Begun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: