Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Third Battle Has Begun!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Third Battle Has Begun! Empty
PostSubject: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Well, due to the increased inactivity of the site as of late, we're going to have more events to try to make role playing fun again! First of all, the third battle has started so head on over to the battlefield in order to take part in the chaos. This battle will probably be longer, giving you all a chance to role play more and really have fun. Also, watch out for more events (although we will make announcements about them) because we intend on having lots more for you guys to enjoy.

AND ALSO, kudos to Music for bringing this up. SHOWER HER WITH PRAISE.

Sincerely yours,
the CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

--Great! I haven't actually been able to participate in a battle yet . . . So this is really good news! I will make sure to "shower Moo with praise" as soon as I see her. Thanks guys!--
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 pm

I only missed the first 4 pages of posts...and that's alright. HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

YOU PICK THE DAY I WAS GROUNDED OFF THE COMPUTER. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, this battle's going to be a lot longer, I think. Around 15-20 pages? However long everyone wants, it really depends on how quickly we move along. What do you guys think? How long should the battle last? About four days or so?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Damn...that's a long battle. I love how Zan always gets stabbed in the battles...xD
During the first one she got shot in the shoulder with an arrow and this time around she got shot with yet another arrow. But in the hand this time. It makes meh laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeahh, I'm not sure how long battles should be. I was kind of like, "NOT TWO DAYS, BUT NOT SEVEN EITHER," while I was posting that. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 pm

--I think it should be four, or maybe end today. But I so agree with you Crispy. It can't be too much, but not too short. I understand! But I think 3 or 4 days is good.--
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 am

It should be long enough for people with exams to be able to participate, I think. So many have been studying that they haven't had time to come on for even one minute. I'm fine with three to four days, but all the others that haven't participated yet might be against it.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 am

I agree. But crispy, you did post on a Sunday(Monday for me) meaning some of the users can't really go online. And since this past days, and still going, is very stressful, I suggest ending this within two days? Or end it now and post another battle within the span of two weeks. Just a suggestion but i still think the battle is awesome:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

We're going to finish it up tonight actually, but there's sure to be another battle soon! Do not fret, my pretties. *evil cackle coughcoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Battle Has Begun!   The Third Battle Has Begun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Battle Has Begun!
Page 1 of 1