Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• Empty
PostSubject: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Isabella ••• Faith ••• Rose

Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• Smileeey

Isabella pulled her knees to her cheat as she waited for Kat. Gods, how could Isabella be so stupid! Love two guys at the same time. Her life was starting to remind her of Twilight. Oh joy. Isabella took off her sneakers and dipped her toes in the cold icy creek. To Isabella, the creek seemed inviting even thought it was really cold. Isabella didn't mind though; Isabella was used to swimming in cold water. Even if it was shallow. Isabella stood up and closed her eyes, getting ready to jump when she heard footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• Girl,nature,photography,sexy,girl,photo,fet,pub-930ffa42307bbd241ff6d9623223b2b9_h
Katherine|Elizabeth|Jones
Hermes

Kat sipped water from a bottle as she made her way to the Euros. Izzy wanted to talk to her for some reason. Bella probably would have been her first choice but Kat was pretty sure she was off somewhere else at the moment. She was thinking of finding her old family, Kat thinks. Or maybe Izzy actually wanted to talk to Kat. That seemed like something to worry about. Kat wasn't very smart. It had to be something important. Kat made it there and saw Izzy waiting. "Hey Izzy," Kat said taking another sip of water. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:54 pm

As Isabella was about to jump in, Isabella heard Kat's voice. Isabela turned quickly and threw her arms around Kat, hugging her. "Oh Kat, I made a huge mistake! Is it even possible to love two boys at the same time!" Isabella yelled to Kat, her voice muffled as she buried her head in Kat's shirt. Isabella hoped Kat wouldn't mind. Usually, Isabella would go to Bella bit she couldn't find Bella. Isabella pulled away as tears started to fall. Isabella hated being seen weak bit she couldn't help it anymore. Isabella had to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Kat almost choked on her water as Izzy threw her arms around her and started to cry. A large lump formed in her throat when she heard what Isabella was asking. Kat threw her water bottle to the ground and wrapped her arms around Izzy knowing exactly how she felt. "I know, it sucks." she muttered miserably. "And it's possible." Kat said that part almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Isabella just cried harder. "I don't know what to do!" Isabella sobbed. "I love Demitri and Chris at the same time. Demitri sings me songs all the time and Chris just makes me feel special. Demitri...I love him. I can't believe I was unfaithful. I can't believe I'm breaking his heart. And Chris...I love him too. Chris I practically my prince charming. He saved me so many times and tol me I was beautiful. He's such a hopeless romantic since he's a son of Aprhodite," Isabella told Kat, sobbing. Isabella pulled away, her gray eyes red and puffy. "I-I don't know what to do," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Helplessness seemed to wash over Isabella's expression. She showed it too, not very common for a child of Athena. Kat was speechless. She had no idea what to say. She had no advice for herself when she went through this. No one was there when she needed to make her decision. Now Izzy needed help and all Kat could say was, "It'll be okay." Kat couldn't say something like follow her heart because that never helps anyone with anything. It's a terrible decision with love and sacrifice that Kat wished no one had to face. It was a little late for that though. Kat almost started to cry, but forced the tears back into her system.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Isabella just nodded, sniffling a bit. Isabella could tell Kat didn't knew what to do. She knew Kat had been in this situation before. Isabella nodded agian "I feel so terrible.'I don't wanna hurt anyone!" Isabella cried again. Isabella looked at the icy cold creek. It seemed so inviting right now. Isabella had gone swimming before in ice cold water. She always did it for fun. Now, it seemed like an escape route. Without thinking, Izzy jumped into the ice cold creek and gasped as she resurfaced. The water was ice cold, making her body numb. Isabella didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 pm

"Izzy," Kat whispered ligghtly as Izzy went into the creek. Kat stayed out not really enjoying cold waters. She dragged her hand across the surface of the water though feeling just as lost and broken as Izzy was. Memories flashed into her mind and she sighed. "It'll be alright Izzy," Kat whispered again. And she whispered the impossible words. "Just follow your heart."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Isabella shook her head. "I don't wanna follow my heart if it's gonna break someone else's," Isabella told Kat in a whisper. Isabella looked at Kat, her gray eyes puffy and red from crying. Isabella had no idea what the heck to do anymore. "Maybe I should run away," Isabella whispered to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:13 pm

[center]Kat shook her head. "Running doesn't solve anything," she said. Seth and her had learned that the hard way. Kat shook her head. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was never an easy thing to solve between Seth and Jake and Riea and I. I don't think we ever solved anything. Things just fell into place. Maybe that's how it'll work with you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 am

Isabella sighed lightly. She swam over to Kat and salient got out of the creek, shivering. "It just falls into place? But, I feel like such a bad person for falling for two boys!" Isabella cried, throwing her arms in the air. Isabella leaned back on the grass and looked up at the sky. The sun was out, but barely shinning.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 am

Kat bit her lip. "It's not easy," Kat said softly, sitting down next to her friend. "I was somewhat lucky in a way. I wasn't even there when the guys fought about me ad Riea. I wished I was though. I don't even understand how a secision was made." Kat shrugged and put an arm around Izzy. "It'll be okay though. Things will work out someway or another."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Isabella eyes widened. "Seth and Jake fought for you and Reia?" Isabella asked, shocked. Well, Seth left out that part! Isabella groaned and put her hands over her eyes. "I don't wanna break Demitri's heart because I know I'm going to pick Chris. I love Chris more," Isabella whispered to Kat. Tears fell from Isabella's eyes but she brushed them away quickly. She hated being seen weak. Isabella choked down a sob. "Will Seth hate me if I break his half-brother's heart?" Isabella asked Kat, her voice husky.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Kat thought for a moment then rolled her eyes. "Jake is dating my half sister now," she said with a shrug. "I don't know if Seth will mind about it. He probably understands what you are feeling." Kat shrugged again. She sure knew what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Isabella nodded. "What happened to Reia?" Isabella asked Kat. It was probably none of her bees wax, but Isbaella was curious. She was a daughter if Athena after all. Sighing, Isabella started to wring the cold water out of her dark hair. It seemed as if Isabella was the only brunette in the Athena cabin. Almost all if them were blondes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Kat rubbed her neck lightly not really wanting to share with Izzy the rest of the story. Riea had tried to kill herself, as far as Kat knew. She didn't want to tell that to Izzy. "You know you'll pick Chris?" she asked onstead, changing the subject after the long silence.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Isabella turned red with embarrassment when Kat didn't say anything. "Sorry," Isabella muttered quickly. She nodded at Kat's question. "Yeah, I know it's Chris. Maybe it's because his the son of Aprhodite," Isabella told Kat, giggling a bit. Chris was cute with his brown hair and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Kat shrugged. "I don't know why I picked Seth," she muttered quietly. Seth had always seemed like the nicer guy, but there was no real reason but loving him maybe a but more then Jake. Maybe a lot more. Kat didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••   Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private••• I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice? I'm Begging You... •••Private•••
Page 1 of 1