Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 am

Torin woke up to something warm touch his nose. He squeezed his eyes shut and uttered something incoherent before cracking his eyes open. There was just a haze of white for a moment, until his vision slowly began to return. He realized he was staring at the ceiling of the infirmary. "Hmm..." He propped himself up on his elbows, looking around. People were moving about and the day had started. He blushed with embarrassment. Then he blinked and noticed that Lexi wasn't around. "Lexi?" He called out hesitantly. A few campers turned heads, but none of them were Lexi.

A nurse came to Torin's side. "What seems to be the problem, Torin?" She inquired. It wasn't a shock that the nurse knew Torin's name... A lot of the nurses did, and even a few Apollo campers that he'd done shifts with knew at least his first name.

He sat up and pushed his bangs back, shaking his head. "Nothing's wrong. Just...Fell asleep, I guess."

She clicked her tongue against the back of her teeth and pursed her lips. "These beds are for the injured, Torin. You can't just go dozing off in them... I thought you knew better." There was a hint of disappointment in her voice as she scolded him.

He sighed and nodded. "I know...Sorry." He slipped out of the bed and made his way to the door of the infirmary. His shirt was wrinkled and his hair was a mess. He jeans still had dirt on them from running through the woods the previous night. He exited through the door and looked around. No sign of Lexi...Strange. His gut started feeling empty. What if...What if she left? And everything yesterday was just a trick? Some cruel joke? She was a daughter of aphrodite...She could have practically any guy wrapped around her finger. Why would she choose him?

He started to doubt himself and everything they had been through. He moved towards Hera's cabin sluggishly, dragging his feet along without much thought or emotion. The more he thought about it the more he argued with himself that it was probably just deception. Some terrible prank against him. No surprise there. He groaned, and his eyes became glossy with tears. He opened the door to Hera's cabin and moved straight to his bunk, not even bothering the close the cabin door. Nobody else was there. Hera's cabin was large and lonely at the moment. He let himself belly flop onto the bed, hiding his face in his pillow, sniffling. It didn't take long for it to become damp with tears.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:26 am

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 3 7b5d01-1183238924

I can trotting back into the infirmary with a take-out bag of food and drinks that a satyr smuggled in. I looked around, and went back to the bed. Torin had left. I desperately looked around for him. He wasn't anywhere in sight. I wiped the sweat from my brow from running around the infirmary. I didn't even know what cabin he was in. What was his god parent? I didn't even know if he told me...I cussed under my breath and went up to an apollo camper.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" I asked. The Apollo camper looked up. "Leroy," he replied. "Hey," I greeted. "I'm Lexi. I was wondering if you knew where Torin's cabin was?" I asked. Leroy nodded and pointed across the main yard to the Hera cabin. I thanked him and dashed over to Hera's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 am

Torin was pale and broken. He had moved from his bed over to a small red bean bag chair that he'd managed to bring with him from home. He laid carelessly limp in it, his head thrown back and his arms and legs spread out. Torin stared at the ceiling and tried to think of what he'd done wrong. Had he done anything? No, for once, he hadn't. He was awkward, but she hadn't seemed to care. And that was the suspicious part.

A daughter of Aphrodite who could get anyone, going after an anti-social nerd like him. It was...impossible, it seemed. His hopes had shattered when she'd disappeared the next morning. It had been like a pg version of a one night stand, only one half was committed while the other half committed a hit-and-run.

He sighed and let the tears roll freely. He didn't whimper or dry-heave, though. He just, sat silently and thought. The anxiety was getting to him. His eyes looked even worse than when he had been exhausted the night before. They were bloodshot and puffy like his nose. He looked sickly pale, with no emotion in his eyes or face. He was just...existing. Barely. He wanted to curl up somewhere and never show his face anywhere again.

Was this what breaking up felt like? No, this was what getting your heart stomped on and ripped up felt like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3