Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A hurt wrist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

A hurt wrist Empty
PostSubject: A hurt wrist   A hurt wrist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Ok, so today in P.E. I fell and hurt my right wrist. Right now, I have a pack of ice on it but it still hurts. So, it's really hard to for me to type(because of the bag of ice) So, I woun't be roleplaying as much or chatting as much. I will be online though, and still roleplaying, but it will take me longer to reply, so don't expect me to be my usual fast self. SORRY!! I hope that my wrist gets better soon!

~Pip
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A hurt wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hurt wrist   A hurt wrist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Get better, Peanut! Wrist injuries suck, because it's hard to type and write! D:
Back to top Go down

A hurt wrist
Page 1 of 1