Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 7b5d01-1183238924

I heard Torin's voice in the distance. I looked around, and stopped running for a second. Unfortunately, that was enough. The minotaur roared in triumph, and grabbed me, picking me up. His eyes glowed with victory. I didn't know what to do. I drew my dagger, and chunked it. It hit him on the bridge of his nose. He withdrew a little, and dropped me. I fell quickly, and hit the ground with a thud. I groaned, struggling to sit back up. The minotaur pricked the dagger out of his skin, bellowing.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 pm

"Lexi!" He dove through the trees and into the area where Lexi was fighting for her life. He saw her body on the ground and cursed, then looked up. Above her was a giant minotaur...with a dagger. Great, the horns weren't bad enough? It was times like this that Torin wished he regularly carried weapons with him. His bat would've been convenient right now, but he had to improvise.

Torin heaved a think birch branch off the ground and gripped the bottom of it like he would a bat. He swung it as hard as he could at the minotaur, connected with the back of at least one of his legs. An ear-shattering, guttural roar ripped from the beast's chest and throat, and it turned partially to see who his new foe was.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm

I knew from my suckish training that I didn't have time to be relieved from the appearance of Torin. When the beast turned away, I swiped the dagger away from him, and in one quick swipe, I slashed across his back. The minotaur erupted into glittering sand, the way monsters do when they 'die'. I breathed heavily, dropping the celestial bronze dagger, as the sand from the minotaur rained down onto the ground, some getting in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Torin was ready to take another swing at the minotaur, but he didn't have to. It exploded into tiny grains of sand that rained down in all directions. Torin dropped the branch and made a run for Lexi, throwing his arms around her without hesitation in a protective embrace. "Oh gods, are you okay?" He asked, sincerely concerned for her well being. She'd sprained her wrist attacking a dummy. Who would've thought she could take down a minotaur? Torin would make sure the girl stayed in the infirmary at least for the night to check if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I wrapped my arms around Torin. He warmed my insides, and helped ease my pain. "I'm fine," I breathed, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "Though that scared the pee outta me," I joked, trying to ease the mood. "Thanks for coming to get me," I said, truly thankful he had come. If he hadn't been there, I would've been squashed into a pancake. And the only reason I was brave enough to fight, was the fact that I knew he was there. I hugged him again, and kissed him, on the lips this time. 'My hero," I smiled, taking his hand, and walking back towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

It scared the pee out of her? Torin glanced down, just in case. As nerve-wracking as the situation had been, he would've preferred to walk out without soiled pants. Especially if it wasn't his own pee. When he discovered she was only joking, he breathed out a warm sigh of relief.

And then it happened. She kissed him. On the lips. On the lips! It was something he could've only dreamed of. A perfect ending to an almost perfect night. He didn't kiss back...he was in too much shock. He stared at her, eyes wide, mouth open slightly, jaw twitching. "I...uh....uh..." He didn't know anything to say. Millions of thoughts raced through the speedway that was his mind, crashing into each other to make incoherent sentences. And even then, he couldn't say anything out loud. His voice was completely gone.

Luckily for him, she'd taken his hand and pulled him up, doing the work for him. As they headed back to camp, Torin was quiet. Thinking, about all that had just happened. He stared out the ground in front of him as he walked, this time avoiding all the loose branches and underbrush that he'd managed to crash into on his way to the satyr.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 pm

We walked back in a silence, as I wondered if I had gone overboard. Then, my mind wondered to my mom. I wondered if she was watching me right now. I couldn't help but smile sweetly at the thought. As we got to the entrance of the infirmary, I turned back to Torin. "So," I said quietly, not really sure if he was gonna spend the night here with me. I squeezed his hand. I didn't want him to go, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

"So..." He followed up, avoiding eye contact with her. He really wanted to stay by her side, with her hand in his own, and just kind of...talking. Or, they didn't even have to talk, as long as they were together. Wait, were they together now? They had kissed. Well, okay, it was more like she kissed him and he made an idiot of himself, but still. Did that make them a couple? Torin wasn't sure. He'd never had a girlfriend before, so this was all new to him. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like it, though.

"How hard did you fall?" He glanced back up at her, remorse in his eyes. He blamed himself for not getting there quicker. For not doing something to keep her from getting hurt. She wasn't dead, which was always a plus, but still. They came fairly close to death that night. Or at least, Lexi did. Torin bit down on his tongue to keep from choking out a cry, and begged the gods that they would help him hold back the tears. How much would it suck if he lost his first and only girlfriend the day he met her? Girlfriend...He shouldn't use that word when he didn't even know if they were together or not...If Lexi would even approve. He tugged gently on her hand--her good hand, the one that wasn't in the brace--and led her to a bed. "Sleep here for the night? I'd feel...better if you did." Did that sound desperate? Probably, but he was desperate. They had to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:13 pm

I sat down on the bed and frowned, looking up. "You're not staying?"I asked, quietly. He was so cute when he acted all confused. If I couldn't stay the night with him, I definitely wasn't gonna stay in the infirmary. I brushed the hair out of my face, and looked at my hand. There was a twig in it. Crap. I looked like crap. I quickly jumped up. "Is there a shower here?" I asked, looking around desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Torin was about to say that he would stay if she wanted him to but then she jumped up, to his surprise, and demanded a shower. He blinked, unsure of what to say. "U-uhm... Yeah, through the back corridor." He wanted to ask if they could talk first, but she seemed really upset about being dirty. To be honest, Torin thought she looked cute regardless, but whatever made her feel better. He could wait.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 pm

I touched his arm. "I will try and be quick, I promise," I told him. I picked up a towel, and walked down the corridor, feeling kind of bad just leaving him there. I took a shower quickly, upset that they didn't have very good quality shampoo. I dried off, straightened my hair, but didn't bother with make up, seeing that the infirmary was closing At the moment anyway. The only people that would be here were some Apollo emergency patrol, and some others that stayed the night. I rejoined Torin once again, and sat on the bed, patting across from me. "Sit here," I told him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Torin nodded and waited for her to take her show. He paced up and down the corridor nervously, trying to pass the time. He checked up on the satyr who Charlie had brought back to camp..The satyr was either fast asleep or was still unconscious from before during the skirmish in the woods, but he was no longer bleeding. Torin's makeshift shirt bandages had been replaced by actual ones, and they seemed to be holding up. There were no longer traces of blood, which helped Torin relax. Not that the satyr had been on his mind for long. Pretty much as soon as Charlie had taken him out of the scene, all of Torin's attention went to Lexi.

By the time Lexi was out and showered, Torin had thrown another shirt on, this one being just a plain white t-shirt, and cleaned and covered the cuts and scrapes on him from the woods with variously sized band-aids. When she took a seat on the bed, he followed her over, sitting down when she beckoned him to. "So..." He said again, looking down. His hands were clasped together on his lap, and he was tapping his foot softly on the floor. "Uhm... You...kissed me..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 pm

I softly touched his band-aids, not noticing how bad he got cut up from before. I ignored the question, with a sad look in my eyes. After a while, I looked back up at him softly. "Of course," I said, my voice small. Did he not want me to? I hoped I wouldn't regret this. Then, a thought occurred to me. Was he calling this off? I couldn't help but begin to breathe slightly more abnormally.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Torin nodded silently to himself and swallowed nervously. "Uhm.. I...haven't ever...kissed a girl before...." Well, he kissed his mom, but he guessed that was a little different. He didn't want to kiss his mom back. Not passionately, at least. Their love was platonic. "I just..." He flinched slightly when she prodded at one of the band-aids, and drew back a little, nervous. He didn't like showing weakness, which was silly considering he always showed emotional weakness.

He noticed her breathing pattern change(weird much?) and his heart began to race. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes and frowned. "Did I...do something? You're...nervous." Nervousness was only a guess, but he couldn't think of what else it could've been. Except maybe what it was before, when she'd put her head in her hands. Oh gods, he hoped he hadn't offended her again.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:33 pm

I felt...useless. I wished this conversation had never been brought up. "I'm fine. Are you? Did you want me to not kiss you?" I blurted out from my ADHD. I felt like slapping myself. "Sorry," I said, biting my lip. I realized I had rambled, and probably sounded really offensive.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Torin's eyes grew wide and impulsively he replied, "No!" Then he looked down, balling both hands into fists and squeezing his eyes shut. He took in a deep breath and finally open his eyes, his face and body relaxing. He stared at the ground, "No.... I...liked it." He bit his bottom lip, trying to string together the proper words. "I just.... are we...." A slight shrug of the shoulders, "together...?" His heart thumped in his chest. He would probably crack under pressure if she said no. He would be so confused... more so than he already was, if that was even possible. He swallowed again, his throat dry. He could hear a clock tick on the far wall, and it mocked him. Outside there was silence. He listened intently for her reply; it was an incredibly important one that would shape their futures and determine whether said futures were intertwined or not.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 pm

"Ah," I said, understanding now. "If you want," I said, comfortingly. I didn't want to be all YES! YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE NOW, or anything like that. I decided not to overwhelm him, and added, "You can think it over if you need to." I decided to give him the choice. I felt that I probably manipulated too many guys already, even if it wasn't on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Torin shrugged his shoulders. He was tired, it had been a long day. He turned his head to face Lexi, his smile nowhere to be found. He was serious now, and he really needed to know. "Do...you want it?" If she didn't, he'd be hurt. Broken, actually, but he'd accept it and give her space. If not, well... He had something in mind. Something bold and completely out of the ordinary for Torin. He'd kiss her back, of his own free will. This time it would be him to surprise her with affection. That is, if he didn't fall asleep first. His eyes were growing red. They would probably be bloodshot soon if they kept going at the pace they were. "Do you want this? ...Us?" He asked, his voice strained yet soft, and very gentle.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 am

I felt the sudden change in mood. My palms began to sweat, and I gulped. "W-well..." I stuttered. "I mean...Yeah," I said, a bit more bravely. "O-of course." I said. I felt like a huge load had just been lifted off my back. I noticed he seemed very...more nervous than her. "I really do," I confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:07 am

He breathed out a sigh of relief, a soft smile playing across his lips. It was weak, but it was there. He stared into her eyes for a moment, gathering the courage and will-power, and then made his move. He leaned in, his nose touching hers. He hesitated there for a minute, then moved closer, his lips connecting to hers. And there it was, the moment of truth. Torin finally threw together some level of chivalry and made the first move. He kissed her softly, give her the opportunity to move away if she felt uncomfortable with it. Of course, he hoped to the gods that she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 am

Being the daughter of Aphrodite, this was actually quite normal for me. I closed my eyes, and kissed, not bothering to wonder how many seconds they were kissing. I touched his shoulder lightly, and finally broke off after a while. I smiled, not opening my eyes, in fear that he was looking at me weird. I kissed his nose, leaned back, then opened my eyes, pulling the covers up. I patted the pillow next to me, hoping he would stay with me.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 am

She seemed so naturally good at kissing. Torin flushed in embarrassment, wondering how terrible she probably thought he was. When she laid back, he got anxious, but then she pat the adjacent to her, and he smiled. He moved up closer to her on the bed and laid next to her side, nuzzling his face in her neck with eyes closed, kissing it gently. She was so warm. He found himself struggling to stay awake, with the heat of her body and the comfort of the pillows and blankets and all. Everything became fuzzy as his eyelids grew heavy and he began to nod off.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:24 am

I smiled, and lay my head down on Torin's chest. I pulled the covers over us, and set my arm around his body for comfort. I closed my eyes. What a day. Was this seriously our first date? So fast...I furrowed my eyebrows. No, I told myself. It's fine. And with that, I slowly dozed off, still snuggling Torin.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 am

Within just a minute or two of being in bed with Lexi, Torin had dosed off. He hadn't even noticed when she wrapped her arm around him, or when she laid her head down on his chest. He must have subconsciously known to some degree, though, because he didn't roll or move around the entire night.

Morning came and the sun broke through the infirmary curtains, down on he floor next to Lexi's bed. People shuffled around, some getting supplies and some visiting friends. Some people just stopped and looked at the sleeping couple and giggled before moving on. It was sometime late in the morning, nearing early afternoon, but still Torin's eyelids felt like they were glued shut. He didn't hear any noise, or feel any touch. He was completely out, even after several hours of sleep. Several hours wasn't enough for Torin. If there wasn't an emergency, Torin could sleep easily until evening. And with the minotaur scare, he had gone to sleep completely exhausted the night before. His jaw was slacked open and his breathing was slow and heavy. People snickered at his as they walked by, but obviously, he didn't notice. He probably would've cried if he did.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:38 am

I woke up slowly the next morning. I carefully got up, as to not disturb Torin. I looked around, and blushed. There were a whole bunch of people around, some staring at us. I told them kindly to eff off, except I didn't use those nice words. They hurried away, and I got up, looking down at Torin. He looked just as adorable sleeping as he did awake. I didn't know what to do at the moment, because I didn't want to just abandon Torin. I sighed, kissed him on the cheek, then quickly hustled off to find some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?   If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I ice your wrist do I get a kiss?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next