Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudy: Goddess of Clouds

I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay Empty
PostSubject: I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay   I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:09 am

I think your Drachma system is great! Awesome idea, makes the roleplay more realistic. But correct me if i'm wrong (sorry if I am) I haven't seen any mention of Camp Necklaces on the Forum. Maybe Every 2 seasons you could hold a camp bead competition where users send in their ideas for the bead that semiester, based on a significant event at Camp Half-Blood. Like in Percy Jackson books, in the last book, everbody gets a bead with the empire state building and the names of the deceased on it. I reckon if you held this comp for Drachmas or just for fun you could have camp beads for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay   I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Yes, this idea has already been thrown around. o w o Under my avatar I've gotten one, as you can see. It's actually more difficult than it looks, especially because the beads are so small. xD The competition sounds great, and it someone might make more creative beads. o 3 o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay   I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 pm

ohhh i didn't see that lol cool so there ARE beads
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay   I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Yup! But we probably should have another. We kind of stopped discussion on it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay   I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:59 am

Yes. I like this idea. Like on the last day of summer, the people who have had there aniversary in summer will get there beads, and the same for winter. Or maybe there is a setting, on the ACP that when a user reaches 365 days of seniority they will automatically get that years bead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay   I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an Idea, even though I haven't been accepted yet into this roleplay
Page 1 of 1