Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I've been accepted *woot*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

I've been accepted *woot* Empty
PostSubject: I've been accepted *woot*   I've been accepted *woot* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 am

I am 15 years young. I have been roleplaying for 5 years now. [[ I guess you could say I know what I'm doing ] I am not an illiterate teenager, and I don't feel 15. [ Not sure what 15 feels like, but I've never felt my age ] I have no fear of exposing myself to people, but I do have a list of things that I am downright terrified of. Like:

Claustrophobia [ fear of small|closed in spaces ]
Arachnaphobia [ fear of spiders| scorpions ]
Athazagoraphobia [ fear of being forgotten or ignored ]
Autophobia [ fear of being alone or of oneself ] Yeah, I'm scared of myself

Hm...what else?
Oh! I'm dyslexic and ADHD in real life. So that's the main reason I got into the Percy Jackson series.

I work hard to type words right, and I double check [ triple check ] everything I type. If I can make words that are legible, so can you. Just saying.

I've been accepted *woot* 25g6o9g <--this is me.

A couple more issues I have:
I'm a kleptomaniac.
I'm a pyromaniac.
I'm just a maniac.

I am an artist [ I love to write and draw ].
I am the first person to criticize myself.

I'm here to have fun, so let us :)

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I've been accepted *woot*   I've been accepted *woot* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 am

WELCOME TO CAMP-HALF BLOOD! xD I'm greekgirl22 (well I bet you could see that xD). Call me greek. I'm deathly afraid of spiders too. Just beware of my older brother Jason in the chatbox. He likes to sneak on there. Have an awesome time here!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I've been accepted *woot*   I've been accepted *woot* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 am

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home of crazy people demigods. Don't be afraid to jump into the asylum chatbox. If you have any questions or concerns, you can PM staff, me, or any other people who have volunteered their services. (I recommend staff first though, I just like helping people! ^^) I'll probably be lurking your character topic soon. Feel free to also PM me if you just want to RP. I may not always be available but I don't mind getting PMs about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: I've been accepted *woot*   I've been accepted *woot* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Hiya! ^U^ I'm piplope(or pip) If you need any help, PM me. (I'm still somewhat new here but I feel like an old timer already!) If you ever wanna RP, then just PM me!! (Lot's of P's!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been accepted *woot*   I've been accepted *woot* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been accepted *woot*
Page 1 of 1