Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] Empty
PostSubject: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] -Bellinda

It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] Bell-2

Breathe, breathe in the air.
Don't be afraid to care.
Leave, don't leave me.
Look around and choose your own ground.

Bellinda poked her head into the Nyx cabin. She used to be in here all the time. Visiting Likos, simply hanging out here, etc. However, lately, it'd been quite a while since she'd entered the Nyx cabin. Ever since she apparently "died", she'd been blacking out for various times of the day. She'd simply realize later that evening that she didn't remember anything she did during the afternoon. These blackouts were becoming more and more frequent. Was she actually doing things and she just didn't remember? Either way, whether she'd actually been with Likos lately or not, she had no memory of it. Therefore, it felt as though she hadn't seen him in weeks. She found Likos's bunk, finding it to be empty. She plopped down the the mattress, deciding to wait for him to arrive.

ooc: I realized they hadn't roleplayed in a while, so I made a topic! xD

Long you live and high you fly
Smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
All you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:22 pm

(To sleepy to make this pretty, :P )

After a few minutes Likos came back into his room from a hot shower, he didn't see Bell laying on his bed but he felt her presence. Rubbing his face and hair with a dry towel he blindly opened a dresser to pull a random shirt which he just set on the desk. His hair was mused and messed up from the towel and all he wore was a pair of dark washed jeans. He laid the towel over his bare shoulders he finally looked up at his bed,a sly smile placed itself on his face. Moving closer to Bell he winked at her just before taking the towel he pulled it back and popped her theighs playfully, he laughed alittle. "Good to see you again." He was still alittle wet most of his body was dried off so he dropped the towel and pulled on a pair of socks, the dog tags glented on his neck, three, one with Bell name, one with his and one with a weird design that caught your eye and seemed to change slowly, this of course changed into a sword when needed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39638238
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Don't be afraid to care.
Leave, don't leave me.

Bellinda rose to her feet. She lightly kissed Likos on the lips before she studied him curiously. "When's the last time we saw eachother?" she asked, her brow furrowing in worry. It felt as though she hadn't seen him in months, but it was those darn black outs that seemed to plague her memory. "The reason I'm asking is because ever since I apparently "died" I've been having these...blackouts. They're just time during my day that I don't remember. I don't remember seeing you at all for the past couple weeks. I don't know if I have during these times I can't remember, or if I just haven't seen you..." she explained, fiddling with the dog tags around his neck. Her purple gaze flickered up to him, revealing her concern. "It's like whatever happened to me during that time a few months ago is slowly draining my capacity to function...I don't know what it is, but it's weird.. I dunno, maybe I'm just tired," she added, letting her hands drop to her sides.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Likos frowned slightly. "I seen you early this morning at breakfast and last time we hung out was two days ago." He said right off the top of his head. He gently laid a hand on her lower back keeping her close to him, more worried now. He had noticed she had been losing her memory, he could easily tell as much as he cared and knew her. Leaning down alittle he used he large hand to tilt her chin up. His deep brown eyes stared deep into her pupils. He's face was alittle stern and his gaze locked onto hers. He was searching for her memories, looking for what she knew. He saw alot of emotains he knew she held some shocking, some not so much. His hand dropped, brushing his fingers lightly down her neck and shoulder before looking away. "You don't look all that tried, more like you have so much on your mind that you forget everything. Like an invoilentery stress reliver, that makes you more stressed." He shrugged. "If that makes any sense."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Don't be afraid to care.
Leave, don't leave me.

Bellinda sighed, nodding her head. "Yeah, maybe that's it..." she murmured. Bell allowed herself to plop down on Likos's bed, letting out a sigh. She looked up at Likos and smiled. "I'm sure it's nothing. It's probably just me losing my head over stress and stuff like that, nothing to worry about. Come on," she said, patting the spot next to her. "Since I don't remember anything you'll have to try and refresh my memory of what went on those past few times," she said, wiggling her eyebrows. She snorted with laughter, leaning back on her hands.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Though still suspicious of her health he couldn't help the smirk that overcame his face. He dark spanish eyes held a teasing light as he stood towering over her. Leaning down over her he placed a hand on the bed to hold his self up. "Now, Bell..," He said drawing out her name like it was a fine word, "Why should I do that?" He looked into her eyes once more but this time it was serious just a teasing light humor before quickly looking down. The dog tags he ironcally wore hung down almost where they could brush her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]   It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's felt like forever. [p r i v a t e--To Colby]
Page 1 of 1