Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Another Day (Colby/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Just Another Day (Colby/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 pm

(Searcy)

I sat by the lake, dabbling my feetoff the pier into the water. Another oddness of my wacked up life as an unclaimed demigod- I liked the water. I couldn't control it like Poseidon kids could, but I didn't mind it. Gods, my life was confusing. Ah well. One can't complain.

Today had been fun- the Hermes cabin had put in some good sword practice. That was one thing I was pretty good at. The other was bracelet making, but don't tell anybody. I was sitting there, lost in my own thoughts, when I heard footsteps approaching...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:14 pm

I seen someone, I didn't regoize, that was a no no. I made it my bissness to be as many people's friends As i could, People where so much diffrent. Now I may sound weird, but I don't know. My hair hung losly down to my waist, over most my butt now, long sliky yet curly and black, soild jet black. My green eyes stood out agaisnt my pale skin as I walked over, I sat down, a small smile on my lips as I dipped my bare feet into the water, I didn't care I had my tee shirt rolled up to my ribs, so you could now see a scar across my whole stomach. long and thin. Like I was cut but a knife black, not a sword. Shorts to my mid theigh and a light blue baseball cap
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm

(Searcy)

a girl sat down next to me. She was...woah if she had been more fairly complected, Aphrodite probably would have wanted to claim the girl as her own. "Hi." I said quietly. "What's up?" the girl looked interesting- I noticed a scar running over her stomach I could see below her shirt that was rolled up above her middriff. Battle scars.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

I smiled, "Hello, Nothing" I said clamly, looking over my scar once, that simple mishap with a shadow. I brushed a lock of hair out of my face, but the ends of my hair, where in my lap. I felt the top of my left ear, it looked like it was pierce, only I knew it was just a stample, bent in three places and pressed agaist my ear, like a clip on ear, but it looked more real.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 am

(Searcy)

"I'm Searcy." I introduced myslf with a smile. My ponytail blew a bit in the wind, but I pulled it down around my neck over my shoulder and ran my hands through the curls. One bad thing about my hair- it tangles like crazy. Luckily, I keep it cut so it doesn't go past my mid-back. Less to comb. But still. Its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm

I noticed her hair billowing behind her, mine didn't blow as bad, and was weighted down, being so long. but It took awhile to comb, so like a normaly did, I started to briad my hair, in a thick braid down my back, to keep it mangeable, I smiled after I was done and held out a hand. "Colby, daughter of Nyx" I said smiling nicly. Real smile you didn't find as much these days
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm

(Searcy)

I smiled back, a smile full of warmth, and took her hand, giving it a shake. "Nice to meet you, Colby." I wracked my brain for a minute, trying to remember who Nyx was. I couldn't remember, but wasn't in ahurry to ask- especially if Nyx was god or goddess of something terrible. So I justconversationally continued with- "how long have you been coming to camp?"

I adjusted my layered tops, trying to get my bottom t-shirt (a sky blue one today) to stop bunching under the pink tank and white sweater I wore over it. Yes, my fashion sense is odd. Don't judge me. I'm allowed leeway since I'm nobody's child...yet.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 am

I Smiled, you too Searcy" I said happily, the sun started to set and I felt engrey start slowlyy soaking into my muscels. The day had been long for me, I put my hands on the faded shorts I wore, You'd think I'd be into dark coulthing, mother being the goddess of night and all, but no. I Liked confy, and cute coulths. "Who's you parnet?" I asked studying my chipped nails
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:06 am

(Searcy)

She asked about my parent. "I don't know who he is." I said, looking away toward the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 am

I nodded, "Yeah..." I said sadly, she was nice, who wouldn't claim her.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm

(Searcy)

I nodded as well. "Yeah." I echoed. "But you know...the Hermes kids are fun, if a bit...well, I'm sure you've met Hermes kids. This morning all my camp t-shirts were missing, and nobody would 'fess up. Just typical children of the god of thieves." I said, rambling on lightly.

The matter of my father, whoever he was, had been bothering me more and more of late. Yes, there were kids who had been here for years who still weren't claimed. But it hurt a little to not be noticed, all the same. There were times I didn't want to think about who my dad might be. Why? Well, mostly because I was trying to convince myself it was somebody normal, like Hermes or Apollo, or hey, even Zeus wouldn't be that bad.

Just...anybody but the black sheep of the family.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 pm

I nodded, "There was a hermes kid tried and still from me, he has a scar from here," I tapped my sholder, "To here" I pointed right above my elbow. Yeah, it didn't end that well
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 pm

(Searcy)

I laughed at her flippant telling of a tale that was all-too-common amidst the campers here. Maimings, sometimes near-killings, were pretty common. "I generally just let them thieve me, because I don't think its worth that much trouble. I did have to give one of them some words when he tried to steal my...something that mattered very much to me, and most of them just leave me alone now. I'm not fresh meat anymore either, and that helps." I added with a slight laugh. "So what about you? Any interesting cabinmates?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm

I shruged, "Daughter of a minor goddess, that is very powerful, er... I have a pet wolf, a brother with a retarded but super cute puppy and a sister with a cat, we mostly just throw shadow's at each other not to bad" Just to prove my point I made a ball of shadow sit in my hand I threw it into the lake. and It disappered.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm

ooc: Ian! x3 Wait...who's the girl with the cat? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

lol, er.... I forgot. I remember a roleplay, but I forget the name.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:49 pm

(Searcy)

I grinned at her enumeration of her siblings. "Sounds fun. I hope when I get decided, I'll have as interesting a family." I grinned a bit wider at an inward thought. We were Greek demigods. Whoever my sibglings were, 'interesting' would most likely be the mildest term possible.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm

I laughed and nodded, "Be very careful what you wish for, you could end up with whatever as a sibiling
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 am

(Searcy)

I laughed with her. "Yes. I could end up with some blokes like the Ares kids." of course, I found that pretty unlikely. By all accounts, I wasn't Ares material. "So, how long have you been here?" I asked, repeating the question she had apparently not heard.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I shook my head, "Seven and a half years... I think" I said unsure. It been awhile
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:14 pm

(Searcy)

"You think?" I asked, a bit amused. I glanced towards her throat, searching for the beaded necklace that would indicate her camp summers. "Seven years, hmm? That's pretty cool. I first came her six months ago." and, of be staying for the forseeable future. There are definite downsides to being an orphan. Like being at the mercy of Mr. D. Definitely not the high point of my life, but I'm sure the poor god has a lot on his mind, and is coping as best he can...

Even if he does insist upon calling me Suzy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:32 pm

I smiled, "I rann away, Found by a Saytar outside a Subway, she was really agaisnt eating a meal" I said joklily
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 pm

(Searcy)

I nodded seriously. "Tell me about it, those satyrs can be real spoil-sports when it comes to a good meal." I broke into a grin as I finished, sharing the joke.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:38 pm

I laughed and played with a long curl that hung my the side of my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:35 pm

(Searcy)

I absently scratched at a glob of mud stuck on my jeans. The sun was almost completely down by now: before too long, I'd have to head back to my cabin and get ready for bed in the midst of the chaotic Hermes cabin. But I wanted to put that off as long as I could. "So, what's the best thing to do around here in your opinion?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Colby/Open)   Just Another Day (Colby/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Colby/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next