Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Veronica lay on her bed with her auburn hair stuck to her neck with sweat. She had just been out running. She loved to run. She loved to have her long hair flow out behind her. It was just like the waves of the lake she loved to swim in. To be moving around was to be living. That was her motto. But, without someone to run with, she felt alone. She was still breathing fast. Her heart was beating a million times a second. She slowly sat up. She unlaced her sneakers, slipped off her socks, and lay back down. She couldn't believe how tired she was. She wished she had someone to talk to, someone who would understand. She shook her head. She hated to think negatively. She told herself to go to sleep. This worked, and she slowly drifted to sleep.

She was running. Some sort of monster was coming after her. She tripped. She jumped up. She was in a weird sort of maze. She came to a dead end. She tried to climb the concrete wall, but she just slipped. She kept jumping. The monster came closer. She started to panic. "Help! Someone! Please! Anyone!"she screamed. No one came. No one jumped out from the corner. No one jumped over the concrete wall to save the day. No one came. No one. Not one person. No one.

Characters:

Veronica Payton Claimed Daughter of Ares(Single)14
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 am

I was walking in the courtyard when I heard somone cry out. I heasitatid, because it was cabin 5, but they were calling for help.I walked in. "Is everyone all right?
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:22 am

Veronica woke up. " What? Oh, yeah I'm fine."She blushed. "I was having a bad dream. I'm Veronica. You?"She asked sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

"Shay. daughter of Dionysus, err Mr. D." I shrugged" either way, he's my dad."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 pm

"Cool, so where were you on your way to before you heard me scream."Veronica's voice cracked at the end of the sentence. Ouch. She wasn't used to screaming her lungs out. She stood up.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:57 pm

"My dad's office." I answered."My dad, Mr. D." I blushed."I know I just said that."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 pm

"I'm sorry am I keeping from anything?"She asked, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 am

"no, not really." I answered. "Am I keeping you from anything?"

btw I just might get a carrie son of Ares...
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 am

"Well I was just sleeping so, nope. So, how long you been at camp?" She said chewing a granola bar."Oh! I'm sorry you want some??"
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:09 pm

"Nah." I said. "I already ate. I have been here a couple of weeks, by the way." I added. "What's it like being a child of Ares?"

I might get a son of Ares. should I?
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well, aside from sometimes being stereotyped as a bully, awesome! I always love a challenge when it comes to sports and, my half-brothers and sisters are just that!" She said smiling.

Yes, yes, yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)   She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She felt Alone(OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1