Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Demigod Veterans Day Memorial (Open to everyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

A Demigod Veterans Day Memorial (Open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Demigod Veterans Day Memorial (Open to everyone)   A Demigod Veterans Day Memorial (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:33 pm

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Fallon walked up the hill, his high-heeled red suede boots clacking against the path in the otherwise silent afternoon. The sky was gray and overcast, and the wind blew the Pole's red and white striped scarf back; forcing him to clutch the pure white Kalia Lilies closer to his chest. It made the cross-dresser grateful that he decided to wear his red knit ushanka and white capelet that day.

When he finally made it to the top of the hill, he stopped. There, spanning out in front of him, was the cemetery. All of the fallen demigods were buried there.

Fallon weaved his way through the graveyard, passing each beautifully carved marble stone slowly and carefully. The blonde read each name that his green eyes landed on, until he finally came to the center of the cemetery. There, a round patio made of white bricks covered the ground. Four white stone benches made a border around the edges of the patio, and in the center was an absolutely beautiful marble fountain. Golden Drachmas could be seen shimmering in the depths of the well, along with a few mortal coins and gems.

Laying the Polish flowers on the ledge of the fountain carefully, Fallon walked back to one of the benches, smoothed out his red miniskirt, and sat.

There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever
Who would've thought forever could be severed by
The sharp knife of a short life?
Well, I've had just enough time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0

A Demigod Veterans Day Memorial (Open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1