Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} Empty
PostSubject: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500
>>S U T T O N j a c q u e l i n e M C K I N N E Y<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
t h e y D O N T l i k e M Y j e a n s
T H E Y d o n t G E T m y H A I R w e E X C H A N G E o u r s e l v e s
y e a h W E d o I T a l l T H E t i m e

Sutton walked along the path in her new Louis Vuitton spring resort 2012 wedges. They weren’t out yet, but her mother had managed to snatch a pair for her before anyone else. She was lucky that way. Being rich had its perks. And getting things before everyone else was just a small fraction of it.

She had missed being around her equally rich and fabulous friends though. This year, she wouldn’t be dominating the halls of RedWood Prep. No longer would she have her two best friends by her side to do everything. It was her supposed senior year and she was stuck at camp. Apparently, she needed to stay away from the monsters that were on a rampage because of Kronos’ arising.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 am

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} Jenniferke
* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae

Jen has her second day at camp, and so far she missed her old life. Not everyone at camp knew her, unlike at her old school. Considering that Jen wasn't just the offspring of the gods' children, but also the daughter of two celebrities. She definitely missed seeing her friends , for that matter. Even thought she was making more friends, it just didn't seem right. Jen had to be with her kind of people: rich and famous.

Sighing to herself, she walked up the hill to Camp Half Blood, debating on calling Lincoln to bring her back home for a while. Jen guessed he would refuse, but after walking up the hill, she saw an almost familiar face. The shoes the girl was wearing confirmed her thought."Sutton?" Jen asked, obviously surprised.[b]"Do you remember me? Jen?" she asked, walking over to the girl.
http://www.polyvore.com/jen/set?id=44826166
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Sutton looked up to a familiar voice snapping her out of her thoughts. At first, she was just pissed, but when she realized that it was someone she knew, she calmed down. She raised her eyebrow, not really remembering the girl. Then it came back to her. Over the summer, there was this hotshot movie director that had asked her mother to design the clothes for the movie and stuff. She had met Jennifer at the premiere of the movie a while back. Well, they were shoved together in a photo shoot, but this girl was okay in Sutton’s opinion. She knew what to do.

Sutton smiled lightly, something that few people had gotten, “Hey Jen!” she said. Sutton thought that she had both parents with her? Was she a legacy? Or was she a direct demigod? It was possible that her father was a demigod. Even though the girl was 3 years younger than her and Sutton didn’t really know the girl, she was slightly relieved that someone who was also rich and famous was at camp other than the Aphrodite kids. Though she would never admit it, she would do anything to hang out with someone who was also a blueblood right now, and there was one right in front of her.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 pm

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

At first, it seemed that Sutton didn't remember her. Then again, they both had seen many people in their years, and probably found it hard to remember names. Jen remembered that Sutton's mother was designing some stuff for her father's movie. She had met Sutton at the premiere, and the rest didn't really matter. Jen was just glad that someone else, who she actually knew, was here at camp. "Wow, I can't believe you're a demigod too!" she said, still not believing it.

Jen looked at Sutton's shoes, and nodded. Yes, this had to be Sutton. There was no other way she could've gotten shoes like that. "Turns out my dad was a son of Aphrodite, and my mom was a daughter of Mainae." Jen said, giving her a quick, simple explanation.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Sutton nodded. So she was a legacy. It made more sense that way. "I'm a daughter of Hedylogos, who's a son of Aphrodite, so I guess we're cousins, huh?" she stated, not really finding it to be much of a surprise unlike the girl who found being related to Sutton a huge deal. She paused, thinking back, when Sutton was at her age, she would've thought the same thing. It was expected, after all, the majority of kids here were orphans or were left here by their parents who didn't really care about them. Unlike Sutton and Jen who had rich and powerful parents who pretty much dominated NYC society.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Jen smiled a little, showing a small bit of white, being her teeth. She didn't ever imagine that Sutton and herself would be some how related. It seemed unreal, but then again, so did the whole "Oh! Guess what? You're a demigods and monsters will try to kill you. Here, go to this camp and learn how to use a pointy sword!" concept. Remebering that, made Jen think that she didn't have a weapon. What if she got attacked? Yikes. Shaking that off, she looked at Sutton again. "So, how has camp life been treating you?" Jen asked with a soft smile.

She would guess Sutton had it pretty good. Most demigods here were either orphans, or they were normal (for demigods). One thing Jen and Sutton had in common, was that at least one of their parents were rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}   OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD. YOU'RE A DEMIGOD TOO?! {M O O N}
Page 1 of 1