Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Thwack.

Alexei stood, nearly alone, in the arena. His sword was against the dummy's side; there was a sizable dent in the armor where the weapon had made contact.

Thwack.

The blade struck the dummy again with startling precision, this time in the "neck". Accompanied by the sound of breaking wood, the "head" fell from the rest of the dummy, and the Russian swung the weapon once more. With a sickening crunch, the helmet was knocked in and the severed head was flung into the opposite wall.

Alexei sighed. There went another one.

He hefted the broken doll in one arm, throwing it into the ever-growing pile.

He really needed to find himself a worthy opponent; the lack of reaction and blood from the lifeless dummies was really starting to annoy him. A living toy was much more fun to play with...

Last edited by 0m3ga's Z3r0 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Isabella <> Faith <> Rose

Isabella walked into the area, bored out of her mind. She had to train; Faye finally annoyed her enough to come here. Izzy took out her two long knives. About to practice on a dummy, Isabella heard noise. A loud crack and a sigh. Raising an eyebrow, Isabella turned and saw a boy. He seemed about a little older than her. "Do you need help?" Isabella asked, really dying to train with a person. Izzy stuided the boy's cuts and slashes on the dummy. 'Hm, only if he slashed higher he...' and off went her brain, already sizing up the boy. Her gray eyes stuided his sword.

~I see you like WWII xD I like it too.~
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Alexei looked up at the girl who had walked in on his practice and smiled that disturbing smile of his. "I need an opponent. You can fight well, da?" He asked, discarding the borrowed sword on the floor next to the pile of defiled mannequins. "If you will fight me, would you have me use my staff or my sword? Either is fine, but I find staff fighting more... eloquent."

The Russian pulled the triangular base from the charm on the chain around his neck. The metal piece grew and elongated until it was an intricately made staff made of Celestial Bronze and Refined Palladium. He twirled товарищ lazily, his way-too-innocent smile still plastered over his face.

((Really? You don't find too many people interested in that sort of thing nowadays... XD))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Isabella smiled at the boy. "I fight pretty well. Been here almost six years. I also think being a daughter of Athena helps," Isabella said. Rising an eyebrow at the staff, Izzy shrugged. Isabella rubbed her two bracelets, and watched as the bracelets turned into two long knives at her side. "I'm Isabella by the way. Using you staff would be fine," Isabella said, raising her weapons. Her gray eyes stuided the bot. He was kinda cute. From his accent, she could tell the boy was Russian. Isabella smiled at the thought.

~Yes, I'm like a WWII nerd. xD I get teased about it >.<~
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Alexei nodded at her introduction. "My name is Alexei, and I like to think myself a fine fighter also; having Ares as a father has positive sides too, da?" Looking at her twin swords, he fiddled with the top end of товарищ absently. A daughter of Athena, hm? Her name was a pretty one, as was she. Alexei thought it was fitting.

Oh, he was going to enjoy this fight. He could just tell.

((I borrowed this book about it from the school library. Textbook style. Did I like it? Yes I most certainly did. XD
Have you ever heard of "Sabaton"? You should look up some of their music if you like WWII; granted, it's rock/metal and I don't know what genre of music you like, but... ^^))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Isabella nodded at Alexei. Son of Ares sometimes could be scary. But, Isabella wasn't going to back down in a fight with an Ares kid. Besides, the Ares cabin owed the Athena cabin after a little few "pranks" they played. Isabella got into her fighting stance, raising her weapon. "Are we gonna stand and talk or fight?" Isabella asked, a gleam in her big gray eyes.

~I should look at it. I like all types of musicc. My Ipod is a variety of all different kinds of music. i have music from the 80s xD~
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Alexei giggled. "Ah, those were the most appealing words I have heard all day, comrade," he said, leveling his staff at her. His indigo eyes gleamed, and shadows fell across his face as he looked down at the shorter girl. "Shall we begin?" He shifted into a fighting stance, relaxing his muscles and letting the childish grin fall from his face.

((Awesome. :D Happy Polish Independence Day, by the way! Did you know that the Poles only celebrated their official Independence Day twice before they were taken by the Nazis in 1939?))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Isabella nodded at the boy. They stood infront of each other, just kinda staring. Isabella made the first move. She turned quickly and slashed at the boy's head. Also, while she turned, she made roundhouse kick to his side. Isabella really hope she wouldn't hurt him. That would suck.

~No I did not xD I'm having writer's block. Grrr~
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Seeing her first blow quite clearly, Alexei positioned his staff to block the first attack. A change in his peripheral vision had his hand moving down to catch her leg, stopping its movement dead-on. "Too slow," he giggled, pushing her leg back effortlessly and swinging товарищ around to try to hit her side without missing a beat. "You are holding back, da? Do not. We are opponents at this point in time, Izávella." His accent thickened when he said her name. "Do not worry; you cannot hurt me,"he taunted.

((Well, hopefully we'll get ridof that with this fight, right? ;D I hate writers' block. ><))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Isabella fell on her butt when Alexei, pushed her leg away. She quickly parried his slash. Isabella stood up quickly. Her flashed with anger when she heard Alexei comment. Athena's passed down battle powers surged through her body. Bad comment to make. Isabella lunged at Alexei as fast as a viper and struck an uppercut at his chest. Yes, Alexei was that tall and isabella was that short. With her other twin sword, she slashed at his side.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Alexei laughed as Isabella ran at him. In one fluid motion, he swung the staff in an arc, deflecting the slashes - just barely. She did end up nicking his chest, putting a small rip in his thick military jacket and drawing a bit of blood. "Ah, see? Now the real fight shall begin, da? Do not hold back, comrade! If we did not fight at our best, this would not be training!" The Russian swung товарищ around his body, using the momentum from the twenty-pound staff to aim a kick at the girl's chest.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Isabella flew backwards as Alexei kicked her in the chest. There was a sickening crack as Alexei kicked her chest. Isabella gasped for breath, but still attacked. A few broken ribs wouldn't stop her now. Isabella sliced at his chest and kicked at his leg. She was short enough to let to kick out his legs. The Athena power was gone and had drained Isabella, but she showed no weakness. Isabella knew her pride would kill heer one day.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:35 am

Alexei smiled. He had heard the resulting crack when he kicked her, and with a few more blows like that this battle was as good as over.

Once again, she flung herself at him. So she still had some fight? At least the battle wouldn't be easy. He ducked to dodge the sword, but hadn't seen the kick in time to not land square on his arse. From the ground, the Russian took a swipe at the shorter girl's legs.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 am

Isabella jumped up when the boy swiped at her legs. Isabella took advantage of him sitting on the floor. Isabella quickly sent a punch to his face and then backed up. Isabella breathed heavily and held her chest. If he gave her a few more blows like that before, Isabella would be finished. Isabella attacked again, swinging her sword at his side once more.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:44 am

Alexei swiftly stopped the punch with товарищ and leaned back as she backed up. Positioning his hands and staff on the ground behind him, He glanced down and watched as she approached once more. Now. He flipped himself up on his hands, aiming a kick to her chin in the process, and executed a back-flip. Landing on his feet, he met her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

Isabella could feel her eyes roll in the back of her head as he kicked her chin. Isabella fell back, landing on her back. She didn't get up again. Isabella concluded that he was a good fighter. He was a lot stronger than her. Ares kids always won battles. Well, not maybe all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

Alexei cautiously walked to Isabella, nudging her unconscious form with the toe of his boot in curiosity; checking to see if she was still awake. He pushed the staff back into the charm on his necklace, forcing it to turn back into the base. Then, he bent down and swung Isabella into his arms, bridal-style, and leaned so that his lips brushed her ear. "You are an amazing fighter, Izávella," he giggled childishly, making his way to the exit.

((And this is where you get to make a choice, mon chère. We can move to the infirmary, or Isabella can wake up and they can continue to fight. You decide~! ^.~))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:23 pm

••••¥hmmmm, infirmary. Should I make the topic or you?•••¥
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)   Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for fun: whoever said that "Violence is never the answer" was not a Demigod. (Open)
Page 1 of 1