Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) Empty
PostSubject: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Reji was excited to be going on another Date with his lovely girlfriend, Angeles Valentine. His odd, blue and whit hair was a bit spiky in the back, but his bangs were perfectly straight and blew in the slight breeze. He couldn't help but where a gentle smile on his face. He wore a slightly long, black zip up jacket, which he didn't need to zip, for he was a son of Khione. Under, he wore a grey tee shirt and some black cargo pants that were a bit long, and some plain grey Nikes as well. He waited by the entrance to the maze, holding a small orange box in his hand, tied with black ribbon, a present for Angel. He stared off into the distance, waiting for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 pm

He was taking me out on a date again! This time there would be no worries of overprotective brothers interfering. I was so excited to see my boyfriend once more. The camp had set up a festival for everyone to go to. If I remembered correctly, Reji and I were going to go by the maze or something like that. I was dressed up in a violet sweatshirt, light blue jeans, a violet and white tee, and flowery violet sneakers. My hair was out with a little flower hairpin on one side. I knew Reji was resistant to cold thanks to his powers, but I most certainly wasn't. I was wearing just enough to keep me from shivering my butt off. The moment I spotted him, I ran over and hugged him tightly. "Reji!" It cheered me up to see him. At the same time, I was hoping Bane was coming to the festival. Maybe that would cheer him up after what happened with Aria. I know that many others were feeling excited about this event.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Reji smiled happily seeing his girlfriend running towards. He set up the date because he thought walking through a maze, together and alone, you know, would be kind of romantic. "Angel!" He shouted excitedly, hugging her back as she ran up to him. He kissed her on the cheek lightly as well. He felt like a part of him had returned and made him whole again. Being with Angel just instantly made him happy. "It's so nice to see you! I almost forgot how beautiful you were." He smirked a it, but it was full of love. "Oh, uh....for you!" He held out the small box. Inside was a small orange teddy bear with a black top hat holding a black, plush heart with the inscription "I love you so much, it scares me" In cursive white letters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 pm

I was just so overjoyed to see him. I loved Reji so unbelievably much! I could've just died right there, and I would've had no regrets. Then again, that would've meant leaving Reji, so I WOULD have regrets. Silly me. My cheeks blushed as he kissed me. He was just so...there were no words to describe him. I smiled happily as we reunited. Then he presented me something. I had failed to notice the box within his hands. Was it for me? It certainly seemed that way as he presented me the gift. I blinked at the box before opening up to see inside. I gasped, my eyes filling up with joy. I snatched the teddy bear out the box and hugged it. "Aw, thank you! I almost forgot how sweet you were!" Still holding the bear, I gave Reji a big hug and then reached up to kiss him. He was so much taller than I was. Why did I have to be so short? But the gift was really cute and thoughtful. I couldn't wait to go on the actual date.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 am

He could've just lived in that moment his whole life. Being with Angel made him feel so indescribably good. But, if he lived in this moment, their relationship could not progress and he couldn't no what would be made of it. But those are technical things. Angel appeared to be as happy as he was and she seemed to be a bit surprised with the box. Nonetheless, she loved the gift inside and gave me a big hug for it. I admit that a laughed a bit when she hugged it and blushed a bit when she kissed him. He kissed back gently for a few moments before releasing, his icy blue eyes seeming to grin. "Hey, you're my girlfriend! I'll do as many sweet things for you as I can afford. Now, shall we?" Reji gently took her hand in his, the one not holding the bear and lead er into the beginning of the maze. Let's hope they'd be able to get out without help. Maybe you could find things inside. Like a map or a compass? Oh he could only hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:55 am

This was just absolutely wonderful! I happily took his hand and held it, never wanting to let go. In the other hand was my brand new teddy bear. I loved cuddly things; they're so soft and lovable. How would he know that I liked teddy bears?! It was like he was a mind reader! Maybe that was his other power besides creating ice. I still remembered the ice rose. To that day I still had it, the beautiful rose that would never melt or rot. It was like crystal with its beautiful shining surface. It was cold to the touch, but no matter how hot my hands were I would never feel the dripping of water onto my palm or anything like that. He had made it for me that day I arrived at Camp Half Blood. That chimera was terrifying, but he killed it along with Hunter. Hunter...just where was that guy these days? It was like he vanished. I also wondered where Cal and Katro were. Katro was like a close girl friend to me! It was weird how I wasn't seeing the same people I saw before. At least I still had Reji.

"Yes, let's go!" The two of us entered the maze. It was rather large and imposing. I gulped a bit as I entered. I hadn't the faintest clue how to get out of the maze. There was no map or compass or any other navigation device helping us. Hopefully there would be navigation devices or markings within the maze. I could find one positive thing out of this possible situation: If I got lost, it would be with Reji. I made especially sure not to let go of his hand. I held on tightly, preparing to enter the maze with my boyfriend. There would be absolutely no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)   Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Hands in the Hay(~Rhymer~)
Page 1 of 1