Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fear of the dancing black mask (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fear of the dancing black mask (Open)   Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) Chloe+Moretz+Dresses+Skirts+Little+Black+Dress+c_aZ0duuLxul

Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) Black-mask

Everybody in their own imagination decides what scary is.

I walked into the Coustume Ball in my costume: A long black dress, A black mask, wearing fang on my teeth, and fake vampire blood splattered on my chin. In my disapointment no one was there. I looked at my watch it was 11:57 p.m. I looked around and remembered that R.L. Stine story about the Black mask and how it shows your future, It was freaky though.. very. Anyways a set of footsteps were heard behind me I turned around. "Hello there who are you?" I asked the person.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Fear of the dancing black mask (Open)   Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Camile smiled, she was dress in a pale green cotton dress, with peach and green wings. Her hair was down and her eyes were lightly dusted with glitter. "Hello. I'm Camile who are you?" She asked. It was odd that the dance was almost empty. Her eyes danced while she moved in front of the girl, and took a seat at a table. The ball was lovely looking.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Fear of the dancing black mask (Open)   Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I had nothing to do that night so I threw on my penguin suit and went to the dance. I couldn't dance well but I gave a sorry attempt at it... it was a fail. I saw a few people standing in miiddle of the dance floor so went to conversate with them."Hello what's your name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear of the dancing black mask (Open)   Fear of the dancing  black mask (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear of the dancing black mask (Open)
Page 1 of 1